Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Bit Me, It Affected My Left Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by BOXEO _; 09-14-2014, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      Lmao....there is no padding on the Palm side of the glove. He clearly bit him
      So he bit him on the palm but is showing everyone his finger. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
        So he bit him on the palm but is showing everyone his finger. Makes sense.
        Exactly,,, No doubt both guys were fighting rough and dirty at that moment, and even if maidana tried to bite his palm, it wouldnt get thru to the skin and cause any damage..

What floyd did, was he pulled a hopkins.. how many times have we seen hopkins make a big ordeal out of the smallest things, just to work a ref in his favor...

Comment

Maidana probably did bite him, but floyd probably just felt a small pinch. By the look on floyds face, he didn't look genuinely hurt, and he he definitely oversold/over acted it.

He probably wanted a stop to teh fight and a DQ by the way he was over reacting.

Comment

How about everyone do what I did. Put a glove on, a mouthpiece and bite on it and see if you can feel. Done it, don't feel chit. Yeah, Floyd just a puzzy like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X