Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Manny Pacquiao. Who wins if it is in England?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    First of all Brook just got stabbed in the leg

He needs a tune up fight before even thinking about fighting Pacquiao.

Lets say its a prime Brook vs the Pacquiao that fought Bradley 2.

Brook has a good jab but Pacquiao has head movement that would open up his straight left hand. Brook wouldn't be able to grab Pacquiao because Pac likes to fight on the outside. Pacquiao outboxes him easily.
    I'm talking about a healthy kell brook. Not a shot in the leg brook

Comment

Pac beats Brook.

Brook is decent (better than Khan IMO) but I think the fight would play out like Pac VS Bradley 2.

As long as Pac keeps up a high work rate he wins.

Brook should look towards Thurman, maybe Garcia and Khan at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        First of all Brook just got stabbed in the leg

He needs a tune up fight before even thinking about fighting Pacquiao.

Lets say its a prime Brook vs the Pacquiao that fought Bradley 2.

Brook has a good jab but Pacquiao has head movement that would open up his straight left hand. Brook wouldn't be able to grab Pacquiao because Pac likes to fight on the outside. Pacquiao outboxes him easily.
        Even though Bradley is a good boxer, Brook is huge 5'10, strong and is dare I say it, probably the hardest puncher at WW at the moment with Keith Thurman.

It's a totally different fight. And Brook's reach is a couple of inches longer, so Pacquiao would have to fight on the inside.

I think Pacquiao would have trouble with Brook, but I can't say who would win.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          If it was signed, they would find a way to hype it up as if both were in their prime.
          Well obviously, but I'd rather watch a fight between two ATGs in their primes than two has beens fighting for the last big paycheck, if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Just like he Koed less skilled B grade stationary Rios , along with Bradley who said he dont hit hard and JMM who KOed him , but he is going to KO a big WW in his prime , Pac dont KO anybody havent you noticed his last string of fights .

Manny wont fight him anyway , he will not fight a prime hungry WW .
            I always remember you swore to gods Pac was koing everybody even though his only ko was against Hatton but your persistent is phenomenal and so because you believe he is on PED. I wonder why a sudden change of a heart.
            Last edited by straightleft; 09-12-2014, 06:17 AM.

Comment

I like Brook in this fight but Prime Pac is a totally different animal.

Current Pac I don't give much chance too, I really do think he is a lot further gone than others do.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Probably Kell Brook by KO. If it goes to the Cards Kell wins too, no way Pac can win in England they hate his guts there.
                Yes I think Kells style can beat Pac for sure as well as the physical size advantages. Box Pac from range, and hold him in close, that's what Brook does so he doesn't have to even let Pac throw any punches inside, let alone let Pac land.

The size difference between algieri and pac is laughable in your pic, looks 7 inches.

Comment

Pacquiao knocks him out everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Well obviously, but I'd rather watch a fight between two ATGs in their primes than two has beens fighting for the last big paycheck, if you know what I mean
                    I would prefer the old, slow and sloppy version of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Yes I think Kells style can beat Pac for sure as well as the physical size advantages. Box Pac from range, and hold him in close, that's what Brook does so he doesn't have to even let Pac throw any punches inside, let alone let Pac land.

The size difference between algieri and pac is laughable in your pic, looks 7 inches.
                      The Algieri fight will tell us if Brook gives pacquiao any problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X