Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV would you get on Cinco De Mayo 2015? May vs Khan or Canelo vs Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    The real question is, Floyd vs Pac at MGM or Canelo vs Cotto at MSG, which fight you buying?
    canelo cotto in the mgm or that msg dump both win , lol floyd cannot compete head to head against canelo vs cotto unless he stops dukkin pacquiao

Comment

Neither because neither of them should be PPV Fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        canelo cotto in the mgm or that msg dump both win , lol floyd cannot compete head to head against canelo vs cotto unless he stops dukkin pacquiao
        So if Floyd/Pac and Cotto/Canelo are on the same day your buying Cotto/Canelo?

Comment

So if Floyd/Pac and Cotto/Canelo are on the same day your buying Cotto/Canelo?
          i would buy cotto canelo but i would download floyd pac for free afterwards, lol, im mexican american so i got interest in canelo and i dont want to miss a puerto rico vs mexico matchup of this caliber, lol, floyd vs pac on head to head will lose bigfanbases cause the ricans and mexicans are the best, lol floyd vs pac will take a gigantic hit either way if it competes vs these fanbases, lol, floyd and pac will outsell canelo cotto but the sales will be ****ed for floyd

Comment

There's no way Cotto - Canelo happens in May 5th if Cotto fights in early 2015. June or July seems more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
              So by your own words your a casual lmao!
              If you took it that way, OK. I'm a Floyd fan so everybody knows which fight I'm watching. No need for me to pretend othereise.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_bobo View Post
                There's no way Cotto - Canelo happens in May 5th if Cotto fights in early 2015. June or July seems more likely.
                Cotto/canelo on PR weekend at MSG would off the richter scale.

Comment

The real question is, Floyd vs Pac at MGM or Canelo vs Cotto at MSG, which fight you buying?
                  On the same day!!?? holy fuk. Id likely get both and dvr both and then wear the hell out of the "last" button on my remote.

Comment

Canelo-Cotto, no doubt. Mayweather is an ATG, the biggest name in boxing, but Khan is barely a top 10 WW contender and that would put people off. Also, Khan is not a draw in U.S., not too many people know about him here. It'll be similar to Mayweather-Guerrero in terms of hype and sales.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Canelo-Cotto, no doubt. Mayweather is an ATG, the biggest name in boxing, but Khan is barely a top 10 WW contender and that would put people off. Also, Khan is not a draw in U.S., not too many people know about him here. It'll be similar to Mayweather-Guerrero in terms of hype and sales.
                      well, yeah. Of course Khan is not known here but he has a big fan base in the UK. That might help with more viewers watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X