No announcement yet.

Dwyer says Pacquiao has better chance beating GGG than Khan, Thurman or Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I just watched that long azz Dwyer video about Manny Pacquiao and he said that Manny Pacquiao should take a chance and go up to 160 or 154 to fight certain guys who he has a chance against, he claims Khan, thurman and Brook would all be too much for Manny at 147 stylistically and claims Pac has better chance going to fight GGG for the 160 pound belt because GGG is concrete foot and will have trouble with Manny's speed or something like that.

LOL this dude is tripping. So Khan will beat Manny yet GGG who is a bigger stronger harder hitting Man than Khan will have trouble and possibly lose to Manny? One grazing punch from GGG and Pac will be sleeping.

Dude is off his rocker. I do agree with him that Pac loses to Khan, Brook, or Thurman but to say he has a better shot at beating GGG than those guys is lame.
    Dude, he calls Pac matchups almost as bad as you do

Comment

Maybe Hectari is Dwyer and is pulling a reverse move on us to get more youtube views?

Comment

Ggg would crush all those dudes,,, that's why they have weight divisions

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
          Dude, he calls Pac matchups almost as bad as you do
          Lame, I have a higher prediction ratio

Comment

He might last longer than the others. Khan would die.

Comment

Comment

GGG vs Pac will look exactly like Crawford vs Gamboa...
                Pac will be successful in outclassing GGG until GGG starts landing and walking him down.

Comment

Dwyer has a strong biased hate of GGG. In his latest video he picks Shawn Porter to maul and decision Golovkin. Been ranting that Golovkin is an overrated puncher like Tyson and Foreman and his old fall-back - "Ouma laid the blue print".

Comment

Dwyer is an intelligent guy and I enjoy his pontifications but he does seem to have a big blind spot at times. Gotta love the post above with his cat. And he once had a smoke detector that needed a battery replaced for about 2 years. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      Well here's my prediction for the 4 fights.

GGG ends Khan's life in 2 rounds.
                      GGG brutalizes Brook after 5 & makes him retire for a year+.
                      Thurman gets stopped after 6 (not that he couldn't continue though, ref stops).
                      Pacquiao stopped via body-shot in 8th after a close-fight. GGG wouldn't land a a large amount but when he did Pacquiao would feel it badly. Similar to how Floyd-GGG would go except I could see Floyd's corner throwing in the towel seeing Floyd limp across the ring after several rounds.

There's a reason Floyd & Manny are ATG's. But GGG has ATG potential in him and is naturally much bigger & younger. I don't see anybody beating him from 154-168 except maybe Ward.
                      I don't see that at all. I see a guy who is matched up pretty well, with a bunch of useless cans.

Comment

Working...
                      X