Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler: "If Golovkin beats Rubio, he will fight the winner of Canelo-Cotto."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    we already knew this
    1991. That's why. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      This exactly, GGG is a high risk low reward fight that they both would lose in dramatic fashion.
      Well Canelo fought Lara, so I think that's the best chance of it happening

Comment

yeah there's no question golovkin would fight the winner of cotto-canelo anytime...the big question is...would the winner be willing to fight golovkin?

Comment

I don't doubt Canelo's heart but his handlers are not going to feed him to a monster and we already know Cottos position.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Well Canelo fought Lara, so I think that's the best chance of it happening
            lara was a winnable fight outright and even if canelo lost he knew he would get a gift decision given lara's style. with golovking's style canelo has a slim chance of even surviving.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              lara was a winnable fight outright and even if canelo lost he knew he would get a gift decision given lara's style. with golovking's style canelo has a slim chance of even surviving.
              How many Canelo fights did you watch? Sorry, no bad intentions, but you should know that Canelo is an excellent counter and combination puncher and he usually has major problems with "slicksters", boxers with good movement nd not with straights forward guys like Golovkin. Sure, Golovkin has the punching power with he could knock out Canelo as well but that's not sure and otherwise his style is way better for Canelo than Lara's/Trout's/May's.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Yeah. I'm glad you are able to make that assessment with omwins over dangerous fighters Rosado, Adama, Geale and Stevens.

That is impressive.
                Ha! It was Cotto's stellar opposition and the beasts Canelo has been slaying these past few years that brought me to that conclusion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    GGG beat top fighters more impressively than Canelo.
                    No.

Canelo has the better resume...

Comment

GGG better not sleep on Rubio thinking about a big fight with Cotto/Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X