Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler: "If Golovkin beats Rubio, he will fight the winner of Canelo-Cotto."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo fears no mortal. GGG vs. Canelo. Ride with Nelo but would be foolish to say GGG wouldn't be favored.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Too bad the winner won't fight GGG
      yeah. winner likely fights Floyd again.

Comment

that's so not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          nope, golovkin makes the division look like poop because he is just that GOOD (same with wlad). middleweight is actually a strong division.

geale and macklin both demolish trout, but against lara it's 50/50. remember macklin gave prime sergio martinez a very tough fight.
          LOL what does this have to do with wlad? heavyweight division sucks ass too, alex lapai?
          LMAO Geale and macklin "DEMOLISH" Trout? lmao yeah sure these guys are knockout artists. You're an idiot, I forgot I was arguing with a guy who thinks Rigo is THE BEST EVER

Comment

I very much doubt this ever happens. Canelo possibly would fight Golovkin. Can't see Cotto ever fighting him.

Comment

If Cotto-Alvarez is remotely close, I'd expect there to be a rematch in the fall/winter. Furthermore I would think it be in Cotto's best interest to challenge Alvarez at 154. The WBC is already trying hawk a JMW title to Alvarez.

The WBC interm title at stake in Golovkin-Rubio will ultimately be the main title. After Rubio & Soliman, Golovkin should set his sets on Froch, it's the only big money fight out there he could probably make in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Too bad the winner won't fight GGG
                This exactly, GGG is a high risk low reward fight that they both would lose in dramatic fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  what if Canelo/cotto doesn't happen in May?
                  Then I suppose this whole situation is ****ed?

Comment

we already knew this

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      LOL what does this have to do with wlad? heavyweight division sucks ass too, alex lapai?
                      LMAO Geale and macklin "DEMOLISH" Trout? lmao yeah sure these guys are knockout artists. You're an idiot, I forgot I was arguing with a guy who thinks Rigo is THE BEST EVER
                      what makes trout so great? his one win against an ill prepared cotto? this new version of cotto demolishes trout easy. geale and macklin make easy work of trout too.

and wlad and rigo are atgs. deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X