No announcement yet.

Floyds bodyguard on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Why does every thread get turned into a p*ssing contest? Why can you never discuss the technique or anything?

Who gives a **** how hard you are supposed to be, how much money you claim to own, how many women you claim you bang. Get a grip. If your life was that great you wouldn't be using a damn boxing forum to boast about it.

WTF is up with you incoherent Floydjoys seriously? Ghetto trash. Grown ass undersized men with huge delusional egos and huge mouths who can't back up a damn thing still living at home bragging about imaginary lavish lifestyles. Seek help you hollow skulled ****wits and stop derailing every thread with your TMT wannabe **** and arranging internet fights you are too much of a gutless choirboy to attend.

Every single thread these days gets turned into some babbling load of tripe about some muppet claiming he is this and that.

The best thing that can be done is decent posters who wish to discuss the actual sport put these drips on ignore so they can't post in threads to derail them.
    Not that I'm defending them, but you did challenge Golovkin (the fighter) to a fight.

That said, I agree 100% with what u. These online TMT wannabies
    are a ****in cancer to this forum

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      This is the guido that wanted to throw down with Maidana and Robert Garcia lol

On the wrecking bag.

All that money and you employ that to be your personal bodyguard?
      Lol....what a fu@king joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Jizzme Mack
        dont get it twisted
        Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
        flat black paint on a corvette
        dey doing plasti dip on corvettes now brah

Comment

muscles are too tight for him to have any snap or power

Comment

Haven't been here in a while but yall making threads about someone's bodyguard?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Haven't been here in a while but yall making threads about someone's bodyguard?

Yo, coach, Not only that but its got almost 100 posts, significantly more than other threads about boxers and fights.

#realboxingfans

Comment

Here are his brothers, the ending is gold:

Last edited by From Russia; 09-10-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Too many steriods and chemicals in his system...Ask that guy to run a mile and it would probably kill him...

Acting a big man in front of Maidana and Garcia LOL.

Even Malignaggi would probably lay him out with a couple of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
                    No need for a fafsa chump I actually qualified for an apprenticeship for a firm out of high school. Kingwilliamwallace on Instagram we can for sure day I live a better life than you do.
                    Wow I thought you were some type of troll mocking black people but I checked your instagram and you are a real race driven Flowmo, the 80s called and they want their shades back

Comment

• Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                      Here are his brothers, the ending is gold:

how the fuck did you find this? those guys can't breath after hitting the bag for a couple of minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X