Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't Wait To Hear Khan Cry About Mayweather Next Feb and March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS, I understand you're bitter that Maidana is a rabbit-punching journeyman. And both him and Mathysse and Chaves have all FAILED MISERABLY on the big stage.

You should change your name to ArgentinasTrash.

Comment

It's a letdown fight, but I thought the plan was to fight Brook early next year. So if he's just looking for a fight this year ahead of that, rather than to prove himself for a Mayweather fight, Lopez serves adequately.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
        How about I tell you Maidana got his shot after beating same guy and a lightweight in Broner? and is fighting Mayweather again after losing?

at least when maidana fights lightweights he stops them, he doesn't he dropped and and wins a hometown decision (diaz)

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Try getting your facts straight. Maidana earned a shot at Mayweather by beating a world champion WELTERWEIGHT in Broner. Khan in constast has fought 3 fighters all ranked 28th or lower since his KO loss to Garcia and now he will fight another fighter not even ranked in the top 30. If you can't see the difference you are the one in lalaland. Your boy Khan has done NOTHING to earn a fight with Mayweather. If Khan gets up the courage to fight Brook and actually wins that fight then the Mayweather fight will be handed to him on a silver platter but until then Khan needs to quit cherry picking and crybabying and so do his fans. Khan is only ranked 9th at welterweight by his promoter's Magazine, the Ring. That means there are 8 welterweights who deserve a Mayweather fight more than Khan.
          jeeeeze

preach

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Cry? Floyd gave his fans a choice. They Picked Khan. Floyd fought Maidana.

he should be mad.
            Lol I forgot about Khan winning the Mayweather poll.

Comment

Cry about what? The Kell Brook fight is there if he doesn't fight Mayweather. Don't think he's feeling too sorry for himself.

Comment

Working...
              X