No announcement yet.

I can't Wait To Hear Khan Cry About Mayweather Next Feb and March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't Wait To Hear Khan Cry About Mayweather Next Feb and March

About how he can beat Mayweather and deserves Mayweather for beating Josesito Lopez.

Either this guy is as delusional as they come or he has no confident in itself and its all an act.

How about I tell you Maidana got his shot after beating same guy and a lightweight in Broner? and is fighting Mayweather again after losing?

Comment

Well, if Mayweather fights another guy that Khan already convincingly beat, then yes...you will hear Khan own him about it again.

Someone being owned, I guess can translate into owner "crying."
      Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 09-08-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

You gotta beat Berto to get a shot at Floyd (or Berto 2.0 #Broner).

Let Khan fight Berto then he can get Floyd.

Comment

I like Khan but I mean... Josecito Lopez

Comment

I hope Khan knows that fighting Lopez pretty much takes him out of the Mayweather sweepstakes. But I think the Pac-May fight is happening May 2015 since Cotto-Canelo is in the same month. There is no other opponent Mayweather can choose to compete with Cotto-Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadena View Post
              I hope Khan knows that fighting Lopez pretty much takes him out of the Mayweather sweepstakes. But I think the Pac-May fight is happening May 2015 since Cotto-Canelo is in the same month. There is no other opponent Mayweather can choose to compete with Cotto-Canelo.
              Assuming Bob is in the picture you really think he would make fights consisting of his two biggest stars (Pac/Cotto) fight that close together?

Assuming May vs Pac did happen rather than May vs Cotto II, I can't see Bob putting up two PPVs of that caliber so close together.

But thats just me though. I wouldn't complain if it happened as I would pre-pay for both fights when it became available.

Comment

Cry? Floyd gave his fans a choice. They Picked Khan. Floyd fought Maidana.

he should be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by ArgentinaX View Post
                  About how he can beat Mayweather and deserves Mayweather for beating Josesito Lopez.

Either this guy is as delusional as they come or he has no confident in itself and its all an act.
                  I can see Brook vs Khan going down next year and you won't hear anything from Khan as I don't see him getting past Brook.

The real fight is Brook vs Thurman with the winner getting Mayweather. I wouldn't worry about Khan too much.

Either he walks away from the sweepstakes due to his poor selection of irrelevant opposition or he steps if up vs Brook/Thurman and gets beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                    How about I tell you Maidana got his shot after beating same guy and a lightweight in Broner? and is fighting Mayweather again after losing?
                    Try getting your facts straight. Maidana earned a shot at Mayweather by beating a world champion WELTERWEIGHT in Broner. Khan in constast has fought 3 fighters all ranked 28th or lower since his KO loss to Garcia and now he will fight another fighter not even ranked in the top 30. If you can't see the difference you are the one in lalaland. Your boy Khan has done NOTHING to earn a fight with Mayweather. If Khan gets up the courage to fight Brook and actually wins that fight then the Mayweather fight will be handed to him on a silver platter but until then Khan needs to quit cherry picking and crybabying and so do his fans. Khan is only ranked 9th at welterweight by his promoter's Magazine, the Ring. That means there are 8 welterweights who deserve a Mayweather fight more than Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X