Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Roman Gonzalez be in the top 10 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the fact remains that those divisions are rarely filled with great talent. men of that size with genuine athletic ability [speed, power] are rare.

i'd need to look at his opponents more. the ones i have seen haven't been much to write home about.

still, gonzalez is a very good fighter. he's dominant over men of his size. that's what a p4p fighter does.

klitschko's opponents suck, but i still have him in my top five p4p. i was tempted to drop wladdy after the povetkin, fight. i won't lie. he looked old, and the clinching was just absurd. a complete fighter shouldn't have to do that against a pleb like povetkin. take a step back or to the side. maybe try and fight inside. dont' just hold him every single time. it makes you look like garbage, and HW causes me to question the chin.
    Maybe the single dumbest thing you've ever posted. Flyweight is deep. It is usually deep,

Comment

Roman Gonzalez is a great fighter and a true warrior that is willing to face anyone, he's easily top 5 on my list and I don't even have a list made up. It's guys like him that give our sport hope and I wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
        Maybe the single dumbest thing you've ever posted. Flyweight is deep. It is usually deep,
        Deepest in all of boxing, it's ridiculous. Top 15 is still packed with guys of championship caliber....crazy. Inoue might go up too, Nietes too and Casimero definitely moving up

Comment

He was there for me personally before today's win. But, I've been following the guy since 2007 so I'm kind of biased.

Comment

He's lower weight, non American/Brit, and non black. Yea he basically has to do a lot more for recognition.

Comment

"Where can you watch their fights live" not uploaded to Youtube in terrible quality or streams that show choppy and laggy quality.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                "Where can you watch their fights live" not uploaded to Youtube in terrible quality or streams that show choppy and laggy quality.
                Well, for this most recent fight, it was shown on Fuji TV in Japan and on Canal 4 Nicaragua. You just have to be a little internet savvy. It's not rocket science.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/canal-...jor-television

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  Well, for this most recent fight, it was shown on Fuji TV in Japan and on Canal 4 Nicaragua. You just have to be a little internet savvy. It's not rocket science.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/canal-...jor-television
                  "Well, OBVIOUSLY, the fight is shown on Wontonponlongfong TV in Japan and Canal 47 en Nicaragua, mijo. Get with the program hommes"

Dude, you seriously linked me to that **** with some foreign channels acting like they should be known channels?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    "Well, OBVIOUSLY, the fight is shown on Wontonponlongfong TV in Japan and Canal 47 en Nicaragua, mijo. Get with the program hommes"

Dude, you seriously linked me to that **** with some foreign channels acting like they should be known channels?
                    Many of these videos are of very good quality:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...51&postcount=1

Comment

I think the case against having him top ten now can only be built on the ignorance of the person making the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X