No announcement yet.

Usyk vs Bruwer, Kotelnik & Undercards Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google translate so probly not the best
    - What impressions do you have from the opponent, whether studied his style?
    - I have not studied. Yes, I looked at his fights, we are accumulating combinations which will carry out the 4th number in the ring. Why study it? Need to see what style he boxes, what are the drawbacks. Again, he will not be able to work with me as well as in the previous fight. Each boxer works the way it allows the opponent, so to study it in some of his previous fight, it seems to me, does not make sense.

- Did you do have sparred in the open air, because boxing will be in an open area on the "Arena Lviv"?
    - No, what we have here in the hall and a nice fresh air, open windows. I do not know, but there's a difference?

- Well, maybe it will be cold?
    - I think not freeze. Activity will be some. If anything, James nakinet towel.

- 10 rounds for you to box unusual, as the 10-round sparring spent?
    - Yes, I do, and 8 is unusual, and 6 rounds. I did not go through before these distances. Sparring spent enough, it's been 2 weeks of sparring started with 6 rounds, then 8, then 10 yesterday for 12 boxed, it feels good.

- What is the title fight, it puts pressure on you psychologically?
    - I'm going out to do their job, what's the difference - a title fight or not. I go to box and show the work that I can do. And after that I will give this fight, is another question. I go into the ring and do what I love.

- Should I wait for the show from Alexander Usyk?
    - All will see. And I will reveal all the game of cards. So I though *****s some have, and then tell all.

James Ali Bashir

- Our training is always stable, it remains practically unchanged. We are preparing for any opponent equally. Until then, until we will beat the opponent, this opponent is dangerous. We are getting ready for a fight and take our next opponent as seriously as we were treated with the world champion.

But I want to say that no matter what the opponent does not come, this boxer has to realize that the robot, which we do with Alexander, will allow him to beat any opponent. Our goal is not just to extend our unbeaten matches, but also to show the world that there is a new Star Boxing Alexander Usyk.

Comment

Daniel Bruwers interview fot the Upcoming fight with Usyk.
      - Daniel, tell us about his training for his upcoming fight with Alexander Usyk.
      - Began to prepare an additional 14 weeks ago, as I was scheduled to fight 2 fights, one of which, by the way, with left-handed. So I did not have to rebuild the training process. During this time, I spent a lot of sparring with great sparring partners. I was assisted by one of the best southpaw Ilunga Makabu (Congolese heavyweight of the world's top-10 in the summer of last year in Monaco managed to beat previously undefeated Ukrainian prospect Dmitry Kucher, and then won some impressive victories - note BOXNEWS.com.ua). So I can say with certainty that I'm *ready to box with Usyk.

- What are your predictions for the fight.
      - I'm sure the fight will be tough - both on my part and on the part of Usyk. But I have no doubt of victory, as the training was very good. I look forward to this meeting and is ready to show the Ukrainian audience a beautiful show of boxing.

- How would you rate your opponent Alexander Usyk.
      - We with the team carefully studied fights of Usyk. Alexander moves well, he has fast hands and a good jab. Usyk excellent experience and impressive achievements in amateur boxing, but he did not have much experience as a pro. Usyk for this will be the first title fight on pro-ring, and I have repeatedly boxed for titles as a pro, so I believe that my experience will help me win. I look forward to this fight and glad to be able to win the fourth belt in my career within the evening of boxing "K2 Promotions".

Comment

It's early but he has the skill and the will. Usyk en DosRounds!!

Comment

I think it will go further Bruwers got a good chin i can see it going 10 full rounds with usyk winning a ud

Comment

I almost feel bad for Huck that both a 4 fight novice and a 50 year old retired ex champ want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              Marco Huck is a dirty fighter, Usyk needs to watch out for those rabbit punches and other fouls.

There need to be an honest ref working the fight. Let's not have another Lomachenko-Salido situation.
              Well Usyk is not fighting Huck for now, Hes fighting Bruwer. BUt about huck that fight will Probly happen in Ukraine cause K2 has more money than Saurland or Marco huck drops the belt thats what Probly going to happen.

Comment

Alexander Ustinov is on this card too.

Comment

Yeah it looks like it also on the card Oleg Malinovskiy and Viktor Plotnykov

Comment

So it looks like Usyk's next fight will be On teh Klitschko undercard if he succesfuly takes care of Bruwer

Comment

Kotelnik's opponent is going to be Alexander Benidze

Comment

Working...
                      X