Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Pacquaio's superstar status transfer to Algeri if he defeats pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Pacquaio's superstar status transfer to Algeri if he defeats pacman?

just like oscar dela hoya. Might bet my car in this that's how confident i am that chris will win

Nope......

Comment

Tim Bradley says hell no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Tim Bradley says hell no!!!
        Gotta remember the masses felt he lost.

Comment

Hectari... why bother making an alt. We already know it's you, and it's not like you can sully your username more in Algeri cum

Comment

There's too many sharks at 147 for this fish to stay champion too long.

He goes down to 140... Matthysse and Garcia would wipe.

There's no win situation for him unless its an Alvarado or Rios.

Comment

Methinks someone has a serious man crush, you could just email Algeri and ask him for a used pair of underwear

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Hectari... why bother making an alt. We already know it's you, and it's not like you can sully your username more in Algeri cum

total Hectari alt...i was expecting the 'he might KO Manny with a jab' line

Comment

No. We saw it didn't help Bradley or JMM. Problem is that with Manny many of the supports are courtesy of his STYLE in the ring or his nationality. If a boxer, like Algieri, beats him it won't help make the guy a star. It'd take a warrior to beat him to make them a star.

Comment

You have to have the potential to be a superstar in order for a super fight that you won, to make you a superstar.

It also depends how he wins. If he SD's Pacquiao, it'll be seen as "So what, you barely won a decision over a past prime Pacquiao". And also, people are actually giving Algieri a shot at winning, he's not the underdog he would have been pre-Provodnikov. People feel he has a serious shot, I get the vibe that if he wins, no one would really be surprised. I don't see the forums going ape **** if he wins, more like an acceptance that Pac has been reduced to B level.

Comment

Working...
                    X