Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with these dudes who feel the need to get so close to another mman's face and then get pissy when they get pushed away?

Comment

Hopkins didn't want to even touch Kovalev for fear of feeling those concrete forearms. Old man is shook for real.

Comment

I like B-Hop but I have a funny feeling the Crusher is going to knock him out....hopefully I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Yet his fan boys have the nerve to call me racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
            I like B-Hop but I have a funny feeling the Crusher is going to knock him out....hopefully I'm wrong.
            Hopefully you're right. I want to see that opportunistic motherfucker get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Hopefully you're right. I want to see that opportunistic motherfucker get knocked out.
              I hope Kovalev does Hopkins like how Drago did Apollo in Rocky IV! **** Hopkins!!! Racist piece of dog ****.

Comment

for the saek of boxing i really hope hopkins doesnt find a way to stink out a victory

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Yet his fan boys have the nerve to call me racist.
                  You is racist you ****ing fraud...keep it a buck and stop black blocking pvssy....racists complaining about racism...smh...told you, seek help so your hoe ass won't have to get counseled by the next real ninja who catch you rapping reckless....don't respond, just walk it off...you'll be alright

Comment

man I can't wait for this one!

Comment

Imagine if a "white boy" ended Hopkins career. Karma.

Comment

Working...
                      X