Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you buying the Maidana-Mayweather II PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    The first fight was very entertaining and gloves do not make the whole fight.

It is not like ppl has not been KOed with other gloves. I won't see the fight because of the glove selection.

Now I have heard it all
    The deck is stacked against Maidana: gloves, shady Floyd-picked ref, home advantage, shady Mayweather judges

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      The deck is stacked against Maidana: gloves, shady Floyd-picked ref, home advantage, shady Mayweather judges
      You are really reaching there my friend. Maidana was fighting so dirty in the first fight and you will say that the ref helped Floyd?

Did you see the Canelo/Floyd scoring?

Comment

You are really reaching there my friend. Maidana was fighting so dirty in the first fight and you will say that the ref helped Floyd?

Maidana rabbit punches, tackled, low blowed and even tried to knee floyd while his trainer told him to fight dirty...yet they are complaining about Bayless??? who has a great reputation in the boxing world??? it is like they do not care about dirty fighting as long as it is floyd on the receiving end of it

Comment

The ref didn't say anything when Floyd used his elbows, and seemed to be on Maidana's back for nothing to protect Floyd.

Floyd and his fanboys cried and cried because a judge scored the Canelo fight even, but the crowd thought it wasn't such a bad score.

And remember how the crowd booed when Floyd's judges robbed Maidana?

Comment

Last May I told myself that I wouldn't buy it, I'd go to the bar. Then instead of getting dressed I just hit the order button.

Again I'm telling myself to go watch it at a bar..

Comment

Of course I am. Not only am I buying, it's a party around here when Floyd fights. I bring out the 60" GT30 and surround sound. We got the beers, the wings, the chicken, all kinds of stuff. It's a celebration.

Comment

Will probably pay 20 bucks to watch it at a theater. Went to the Canelo vs Lara card in a theater and had a good time

Comment

Ever since seeing the deducation of people like Larry, I don't only BUY the pay per views....if I have 5 people over, I purchase it 5 times. I feel like I live vicariously through Floyd....His house his illiterate but touchingly funny repartes to the many people questioning his courage. If I were a b1tch I would aspire to be one of the money girls....oh well. At least I can imagine driving his Maybach, breaking the knee caps of thiefs, cause I live the life through him also.

The person I hate the most? is that guy 50! How dare he, I hope Ellerbe snorts him up with his large nostrils!! And that evil dirty illegal Chino!!! haha! Floyd will show him this time. Kenny will make sure just like Svenn ott's refs used to make sure that the other guy didn't punch Svenn! Cause when Floyd gets hit in the chops, my face swells

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    The ref didn't say anything when Floyd used his elbows, and seemed to be on Maidana's back for nothing to protect Floyd.

Floyd and his fanboys cried and cried because a judge scored the Canelo fight even, but the crowd thought it wasn't such a bad score.

And remember how the crowd booed when Floyd's judges robbed Maidana?
                    A pro Canelo crowd booing Floyd there is a surprise. It is funny how easy is to get labeled a fan boy around here.

The ref was letting them fight so it goes both ways but as per you it is a ref helping Floyd

Comment

Nah I'm done with boxing for this year. I'm enjoying my somewhat year off break and hoping good fights get made next year. Not only am I not paying for mismatches anymore, but I'm just not gonna watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X