Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Amir Khan Could Be a Threat To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a threat alright, low ratings and viewers threat.

Comment

The fans need to understand that Freddie is not obsessing on Floyd. Simply put every time a reporter sticks a mic in his face the question of Floyd always comes up and Freddie gives his answer honestly and how he sees things. He's right too stating that Kahn's speed and technique could give Floyd a challenge but in the final analysis i think that Floyd would prevail with a UD. Kahn, if he plans on winning would have to be very disciplined keeping his cool, pacing himself and do what he does best - BOX! My prediction is Floyd beats Chino, fights Kahn in December, wins that fight, finally faces Manny in 2015 (outcome unknown) and then retires. If he beats Pac he will go down in history as one of the all time undefeated greats.
      Last edited by LAPete; 09-02-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

One flush punch from Mayweather and Khan would drop like a sack of potatoes.
        I am not even joking.. And yes I know Floyd is not known for his power punching but it doesn't matter in this case.. He just needs to land square and Khan not see it coming and Amir's glass jaw will shatter into 1000s of pieces.
        I would bet the whole farm Mayweather will land flush punches that Khan does not see coming, you know?. I give it 4-6 rounds tops and Khan will be looking at the lights from his back.

Comment

Working...
        X