Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Now Using Pacquiao To Mock Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd jr can't text back! Um Um Um

Comment

Can't text but all over social media????

Henry Ford hire people to read. I must admit, it must be hard to count up to 71mil. Hard for bible readers to 'Read a chapter from Harry Potter' and not act like .50 wonder if .50 can read 1 sheet of music or one chapter from the bible without stuttering?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        To determine if someone can read, you have them read a paragraph outloud and measure their reading accuracy and fluency.

Floyd stuggled badly with a 10 second paragraph in both regards. I don't even know if he knows all the letters in the alphabet cuz he kept missing the "I" in "I heart radio"
        I'm more of a Manny fan but it's not fair because most people on here don't really understand what dyslexia does. It's hard to comprehend if you aren't going through it.

When it comes down to it, even if Floyd was a complete idiot who really couldn't read, you would still trade positions with him in a NY minute, no doubt.

Comment

Someone should tell Fif that boxing and the music industry is not the same. Fif ended a lot of rappers careers by humiliating them...see JRule for example. But Mayweather will make another 70 plus million in the next month. Now tell me...who is winning this social battle between The Cash Cow and Fif?
          Last edited by J Silky Slim Mo; 08-29-2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I'm more of a Manny fan but it's not fair because most people on here don't really understand what dyslexia does. It's hard to comprehend if you aren't going through it.

When it comes down to it, even if Floyd was a complete idiot who really couldn't read, you would still trade positions with him in a NY minute, no doubt.
            Dyslexia does in fact often go undiagnosed...ironickly enough some people are intelligent enough to compensate for some of the symptoms. In my case, for example, I can read very fast but cannot write columns straight to save my life! I often misspell and my letter d and b can get mixed up haha.

Without knowing if Floyd has dyslexia, or not, having taught in public education for a few years I can virtually guarantee that IF dyslexia was a cause of Floyd's speech and reading problems....it was most certainly not picked up by the school system. In my own case, going through public schools It was only discovered by accident. Of course it didn't screw my reading up and it was relatively mild but, again, unless it is off the charts and people are observant it can easily be compensated for in a system where there is chronic underachievement or even mediocrity.

It is always in poor taste to critiscize for educational failures, but its even more so if a learning disability is involved.

Comment

Floyd is rematching a guy who Pacquiao would have KOed or dominated over 12 rounds...

Floyd got lucky that Pac has trouble with Marquez..that's the only thing that saved him from being boycotted...

But if you take Marquez out of the equation, Pac dominates common opponents more so than Floyd does...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Floyd is rematching a guy who Pacquiao would have KOed or dominated over 12 rounds...

Floyd got lucky that Pac has trouble with Marquez..that's the only thing that saved him from being boycotted...

But if you take Marquez out of the equation, Pac dominates common opponents more so than Floyd does...

Comment

Working...
                X