No announcement yet.

Why do people call cotto "king Cotto", seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people call cotto "king Cotto", seriously

cotto used to be a ****in beast, lol, he obliverated everybody(except ricardo torres who fought well but still lost to cotto), lol, that time(in those 140 and lower), he did deserve the nickname "king cotto", lol, but ever since margarito ****ed his azz up(with cheating), lol, cotto lost something and became a glorified shell of his former self, lol, he was a glorified former great champ that couldnt beat any big name fighter, lol, he arguably lost to mosley and clottey, lol, he looked like **** vs glorified journeyman mayorga(mayorga sukks), lol, and the belts he won were vs handicaps and gimps with bad ****in knees(martinez and foreman), lol, he did avenge the beatdown margarito gave him but margarito was handicapped because pacquiao destroyed tonis eyeballs, lol, then we add cottos humiliating defeat to a noname journeyman named austin trout, lol, that is ****in embarassing, lol, trout got recognition in boxing for his destruktion of cotto, lol, cottos last great win was vs a nobody named delvin rodriguez(cotto took his sorry azz out easily - which he was supposed to do), lol

i dont know why but for some reason people suddenly started to call cotto "king cotto", at 147 and up, he has stopped fighting at the elite level at times and has looked wrecklessly, lol, a shell of his former self, lol, but still , lol, people glorified this future hall of famer with a nickname King cotto, lol, he doesnt deserve that title in years, lol, what has he done lately to deserve that title, lol, is it cause he beat up a gimping no legged sergio martinez, lol, or is it the way he fought valiantly vs mayweather, lol, i dont like cotto but he was a beast , lol, hes a first ballot hall of famer and one of the best of this era but how come(cotto got the nickname king cotto) this late in his career, lol, he didnt earn it, is it a sign of respect to a great champion, lol, or is that you guys believe cotto still is at the elite level, lol, i dont ****in know, lol, i respect cotto but i hate this glorification he gets like "king cotto", lol
    out of respect
    36.21%
    i still believe hes a elite fighter that deserves being called king
    25.86%
    delusional fans that think hes stil at the top of his game
    29.31%
    he doesnt deserve it
    8.62%

Lol wtf??? What's wrong with u bro??? Leave Cotto alone man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Lol wtf??? What's wrong with u bro??? Leave Cotto alone man.
      what is wrong with the facts that i said homie, i didnt make anything i said up homie, dont be sensitive, this is the truth, cotto is a legend but he is no longer at the top of his game, lol fact

Comment

Why?

Does it hurt your feelings?

Comment

Because he is the king of the middleweight division, duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            what is wrong with the facts that i said homie, i didnt make anything i said up homie, dont be sensitive, this is the truth, cotto is a legend but he is no longer at the top of his game, lol fact
            You just went off on a crazed rant on Cotto cuz a few ppl call him King Cotto. It's ok if he's not "at the top of his game" anymore. He's older now. He's still a boss though. Let him and his fans that wanna call him King Cotto rock. It's not like they're saying he is the king of boxing or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              Because he is the king of the middleweight division, duh.
              golovkin is the guy who looks like the real king of the middleweight devision , cotto lost to trout and golovkin is destroying everybody at middleweight, lol, he should be called the king then, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                You just went off on a crazed rant on Cotto cuz a few ppl call him King Cotto. It's ok if he's not "at the top of his game" anymore. He's older now. He's still a boss though. Let him and his fans that wanna call him King Cotto rock. It's not like they're saying he is the king of boxing or anything like that.
                it is a rant, lol, its not crazed but it was said in a way where i say it as if i am a ****in azzhole, lol, i am a ****in azzhole homie, lol, in real life(im a azzhole) aswell homie, lol, cotto was a beast, hes not better than tito trinidad but hes arguably ricos second greatest fighter ,i dont know i just wanted to get that rant question out of the way, lol
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-28-2014, 05:24 AM.

Comment

golovkin is the guy who looks like the real king of the middleweight devision , cotto lost to trout and golovkin is destroying everybody at middleweight, lol, he should be called the king then, lol
                  But Cotto beat Sergio Martinez, the former king of the MW division, thus making him the new king of MW. Duh.

Comment

it is a rant, lol, its not crazed but it was said in a way where i say it as if i am a ****in azzhole, lol, i am a ****in azzhole homie, lol, in real life aswell, lol, cotto was a beast, hes not better than tito trinidad but hes arguably ricos second greatest fighter ,i dont know i just wanted to get that rant question out of the way, lol
                    Lol ok, you got it bruh...

Comment

Working...
                    X