Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people call cotto "king Cotto", seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a cotto fan and I'll admit it's kind of silly guys calling him king cotto. If he beat someone like canelo or golovkin, both of which are sadly unlikely, then I would easily call him king but he needs to fight more middleweights to make himself king in the division. But right now golovkin has more claim as the middleweight king

Comment

reyna cotto

Comment

I couldn't read whole thing too many lols distracted from the argument

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          But Cotto beat Sergio Martinez, the former king of the MW division, thus making him the new king of MW. Duh.
          How can you be the king of a division and refuse to fight the guys in it? Lmao

Comment

A mixture of desperation and self-delusion.

Comment

Cotto can call himself whatever he wants, he fought everyone and came out in credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                But Cotto beat Sergio Martinez, the former king of the MW division, thus making him the new king of MW. Duh.
                Martinez arguably lost his previous fight, and would have if a second KD had been justifiably called. Golovkin's been the best MW in the world for at least a year or two, and has been denied his chance to make it official.

But I should know better than to argue about Martinez in a thread titled as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Cotto can call himself whatever he wants, he fought everyone and came out in credit.
                  cotto doesnt call himself king cotto,lol

Comment

Because he's been in the game 15 years, earned his way to the top, and if his fans want to call him king, let them rock.

Comment

because he's the hero king of puerto rico.

Comment

Working...
                      X