Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: If Floyd Runs Like a Little *****, I'm Prepared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
    I guess Maidana has finally flown the coop. He sounds like a ******. What part of the last fight did he have to chase Mayweather? Stand and fight? He did it practically the entire fight. I guess Maidana meant don't use any defense, just let me hit you. He also contradicted himself, "again". He was just on showtime stating that he felt that he let the fight slip around the 6th round and that Mayweather won the fight. Now he's saying he won the fight. I think he's trying to pump himself up.
    Yea i am lost here..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      you and your fake fighter ducquiao are sour
      I don't even know what to say.

Stupid, just really stupid

Comment

keep on dreaming chump
        *Rushes thru your slaps* *Connects a solid left hook straight to your jaw* *Stares you down from above doing vulgar gestures at you while you lay helpless on the concrete*

Comment

So far so good. p4p king,undefeated,highest paid athlete in the world and continuing.
          and needs pillow gloves to get in the ring. "ain't no padding in these gloves! ain't no padding" STFU man, have some shame

Comment

hopefully ducquiao gets a real trainer and learn how to fight. Fraudy roach was the main reason ducquiao got put to sleep.the loud mouth can't teach anything
            Did you and Floyd Go to the same School ? :AYWOoD:

Comment

aka stand still, don't move, don't punch, let me hit you like a punching bag. lol

next..........

Comment

Love it how chino doesn't show the slightest bit of respect... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  *Rushes thru your slaps* *Connects a solid left hook straight to your jaw* *Stares you down from above doing vulgar gestures at you while you lay helpless on the concrete*
                  Translation= puts you on ignore and continues mindless rabbling

Comment

hopefully ducquiao gets a real trainer and learn how to fight. Fraudy roach was the main reason ducquiao got put to sleep.the loud mouth can't teach anything
                    I just re read the thread man and it has 0 to do with Manny

Comment

Weeks have gone by, No response from FLoyd.

I'll give him another week, maybe he's still trying to read the headlines.

Comment

Working...
                      X