Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather isnt the only multi millionaire who isnt the best reader the jokes lame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather isnt the only multi millionaire who isnt the best reader the jokes lame

Floyd Mayweather like other athletes sacrificed in certain aspects of his life to excel at others. He is not the first, worst, and wont be the last athlete who isn't the most fluent speaking or literate

Most the people who post on this website cant write a complete sentence, explain their opinion with legitimate logic, etc.

Their are doctors and lawyers who don't know how to ride a bike, wash dishes or mow their lawn. Different Folks, different folks

ON 50 Cent:

Never saw a Man thrive off drama, like this guy...dudes kinda bi%ch made IMO...He had a few hits but never really like him as an artist or ambassador of hip hop....He has a decent business acumen, but I wouldn't recommend any fighter with world class skills or potential sign with him. It will be a waste of time and talent.

The times he spends starting beefs and cyberbeefing, he could try putting one decent fight card a YEAR

Hahaha. Floyd fans are so booty hurt that 50 embarrass Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Floyd Mayweather like other athletes sacrificed in certain aspects of his life to excel at others. He is not the first, worst, and wont be the last athlete who isn't the most fluent speaking or literate

Most the people who post on this website cant write a complete sentence, explain their opinion with legitimate logic, etc.

Their are doctors and lawyers who don't know how to ride a bike, wash dishes or mow their lawn. Different Folks, different folks

ON 50 Cent:

Never saw a Man thrive off drama, like this guy...dudes kinda bi%ch made IMO...He had a few hits but never really like him as an artist or ambassador of hip hop....He has a decent business acumen, but I wouldn't recommend any fighter with world class skills or potential sign with him. It will be a waste of time and talent.

The times he spends starting beefs and cyberbeefing, he could try putting one decent fight card a YEAR
      here ya go, brah.

Comment

you know that ****s childish

dude has money to wipe his ass with for 10 generations. I don't care if he can read. I don't watch boxing to see how well a fighter can do in a spelling bee

You know that's lame when a man who portrays himself as a gangsta is on social media like a female talking hard.

50 trying to piggy back off Mayweather just to remain relevant. 50 is BI$ch made.

Comment

It's the fact that you get guys from rough areas like Tijuana or other places where poverty is worse than America and they can still read more than floyd. I'll admit the joke is getting old already but if you complain like this then it'll just keep going.

Comment

you know that ****s childish

dude has money to wipe his ass with for 10 generations. I don't care if he can read. I don't watch boxing to see how well a fighter can do in a spelling bee

You know that's lame when a man who portrays himself as a gangsta is on social media like a female talking hard.

50 trying to piggy back off Mayweather just to remain relevant. 50 is BI$ch made.
            I'd be surprised if that money last through his generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
              It's the fact that you get guys from rough areas like Tijuana or other places where poverty is worse than America and they can still read more than floyd. I'll admit the joke is getting old already but if you complain like this then it'll just keep going.
              I haven't been on NSB in a while but everywhere I go I see 50, or some meme or something

IDC if dude can read, matter fact he can have my reading skills if he give me 50 million... fair trade

Comment

ON 50 Cent:

your english is atrocious. in such a calculatory way, that i dub thee "wordsmith of the new millenium". bravo, bravo. it looks like the work of a master.

Comment

Who cares what "50 cent" says, on one hand you 've got someone who's been training and boxing his whole life to get where he's at right now and on the other one, some rapper picked by the music industry to be the lady gaga of mainstream hip hop. What's so special about Curtis Jackson, i mean besides his weak flow, whatever he does, there are thousands that can do it better than him. Lady Gaga should stfu or better yet, Floyd should just ignore him.

Comment

ON 50 Cent:

Lmao at him sacrificing learning how to read...my son was reading by 6 years old..what kind of sacrifices would he have had to make lol...that's called bad parenting.. I think Floyd is a pretty good public speaker though all being said..he has an outgoing personality and is comfortable in front of the camera.

Comment

Working...
                    X