Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather isnt the only multi millionaire who isnt the best reader the jokes lame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    Who cares what "50 cent" says, on one hand you 've got someone who's been training and boxing his whole life to get where he's at right now and on the other one, some rapper picked by the music industry to be the lady gaga of mainstream hip hop. What's so special about Curtis Jackson, i mean besides his weak flow, whatever he does, there are thousands that can do it better than him. Lady Gaga should stfu or better yet, Floyd should just ignore him.
    OOOOH K.... now u Floytards are just super reaching now.

You guys forget 50 was ontop of the rap game in 04-06. His name is synonymous with the Jay Z's and the Eminems of our generation. I wouldn't be wrong in saying he was one of the most influential rapper in the early 00's. His fortune was already made before Floyd was in the picture.

Ya'll just mad that 50 went coldhearted on his ass, and exposed a real vital learning step he missed.

Comment

Fitty made all these Floyd fans do the booty dew with those comments. A spectacular achievement for sure.

Comment

I wish I cared enough to dig up whatever childish posts this dude has made.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
          It's the fact that you get guys from rough areas like Tijuana or other places where poverty is worse than America and they can still read more than floyd. I'll admit the joke is getting old already but if you complain like this then it'll just keep going.
          yep and their reading how gotten them????

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
            OOOOH K.... now u Floytards are just super reaching now.

You guys forget 50 was ontop of the rap game in 04-06. His name is synonymous with the Jay Z's and the Eminems of our generation. I wouldn't be wrong in saying he was one of the most influential rapper in the early 00's. His fortune was already made before Floyd was in the picture.

Ya'll just mad that 50 went coldhearted on his ass, and exposed a real vital learning step he missed.
            Right i'm a ***** And **** Jay-Z and Eminem too btw.

Comment

This is some pretty embarrassing crying, even for the internet. P@ctards and Fl0mos really are made for each other.

Comment

The butt hurt is real

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  you know that ****s childish

dude has money to wipe his ass with for 10 generations. I don't care if he can read. I don't watch boxing to see how well a fighter can do in a spelling bee

You know that's lame when a man who portrays himself as a gangsta is on social media like a female talking hard.

50 trying to piggy back off Mayweather just to remain relevant. 50 is BI$ch made.
                  You telling me a former crack dealer that got shot 9 times and still talks **** is ***** made? Has a death wish sure but ***** made I can't see sir

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    yep and their reading how gotten them????
                    Larry's going to wage war on literacy now.

"Come to my neighborhood, Literacy, and I'll **** you up. No one gets the better of Floyd!"

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      Right i'm a ***** And **** Jay-Z and Eminem too btw.
                      But why though?

Comment

Working...
                      X