Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanna make sure no one forgets the fact that Mayweather failed 3 drug test...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    More bull****. How the hell do you know what's in Floyd's contract?
    USADA's arrangement with their private employers is common knowledge. Why Morales was able to fight Garcia without the public knowing that he tested positive is also common knowledge.

It's all out there for you. If it's possible that you could be productive in any way, you could research it and actually be informed.

Comment

It's not Floyd's fault that he couldn't read the bottle.. they told him it was just vitamins

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        wtf are you talking about? usada does do cir testing.
        ONLY if the T/E ratio is lesser above a 4:1 ratio, which is super easy to avoid. USADA wont do CIR testing outside of this (which is practically always), meanwhile VADA is CIR testing without compromise.

Plus USADA are legally bound to not inform the public of any positive tests, meanwhile VADA refuse to agree to this. Floyd's obviously drugged up, and probably has always been.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          The proof is where exactly? I'll wait for it, until then you're an idiot.
          haven u heard a guy made bunch accusations and even tho it was shown bs people still hold this article dear

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
            Even if it numbs your hands it wouldn't stop you breaking your hands. But it is known that nowadays he injects xylocane. It's why he never fights outside of Nevada. It's illegal in a lot of States, including New York.
            this is also bs as vegas said he has never used this for a fight u guys just say this stuff as though its fact and post some bs article or youtube video. Oscar snorts coke and is jealous of floyd for some reason never made sense to me considering he has more money

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              haven u heard a guy made bunch accusations and even tho it was shown bs people still hold this article dear
              What does this have to do with one article? This has everything to do with how USADA conducts business with private employers in boxing. It's not like they keep it secret, this is public knowledge.

They contractually agree not to release any positive test results. They also agree not to do CIR testing for all practical purposes. It's a part of their business model - it means more athletes will sign up for their testing and pay them.

Comment

Comment

More seriously he's a criminal who beats up women.

And still has fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
                    Yep, I agree. I'm open to the idea that they have used them. It's when a fanboy starts throwing accusations then dodging questions about their own guy that it gets annoying. The jmm thread was basically me and Marquez fans asking repeatedly about fortune without any real response while some floyd fans started going nuts at pac. Was good time.
                    Haha. Another day at bs

It is sad that people can never have an objective discussion about this stuff. I don't know why people have such passionate vigor towards something ultimately has no effect on their life. They defend these guys like it's their bf. don't be such fanboys guys.

Ultimately Pac fan boys are the most sour and butthurt sports fans, and mayweather "fans" are dumb and delusional. Both points of view never add anything worth while to the discussion. It's unfortunate because both guys are great talents-- their fans do them a disservice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post

Written all over his face! No doubt TRT is what he's using at his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X