Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanna make sure no one forgets the fact that Mayweather failed 3 drug test...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd claims to be 100% natural when he goes to his fights but has admitted to taking Xylocaine

"Floyd injects himself with Xyclocaine before a fight"

"it numbs your hands so you can hit your opponents (face) harder"

Even if it numbs your hands it wouldn't stop you breaking your hands. But it is known that nowadays he injects xylocane. It's why he never fights outside of Nevada. It's illegal in a lot of States, including New York.

Comment

but in fairness to fraud jr, he is making sure that nobody else is cheating except of course fraud jr himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        but in fairness to fraud jr, he is making sure that nobody else is cheating except of course fraud jr himself.
        Lol yep. He bans the use of cleto Reyes while injecting his hands with a numbing agent. I'm surprised nobody has publicly called floyd out for this.

Comment

Floyd failing a drug test wouldn't get swept under the rug. it would be the biggest story in sports.

Comment

Congratulations! Equally as stupid as the "I just want everyone to remember JMM was roiding and that's why he knocked out manny" thread.

Seriously: where are the moderators? This conjecture and heresay. How can it be worthy of discussion?
            Last edited by mneronava2k; 08-23-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

floyd is very suspicious. 3 failed tests swept under the rug by USADA. that's what money can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
                Congratulations! Equally as stupid as the "I just want everyone to remember JMM was roiding and that's why he knocked out manny" thread.

Seriously: where are the moderators? This conjecture and heresay. How can it be worry of discussion?
                Funny thing is that thread and the one accusing pacquiao got deleted but this one didn't. The jmm thread threw a few facts about pacquiao working with fortune, a guy who has a history of PED use. Then the thread accusing pac came up and was promptly deleted with the jmm thread. Yet this one was kept. Makes you wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
                  Funny thing is that thread and the one accusing pacquiao got deleted but this one didn't. The jmm thread threw a few facts about pacquiao working with fortune, a guy who has a history of PED use. Then the thread accusing pac came up and was promptly deleted with the jmm thread. Yet this one was kept. Makes you wonder....
                  Fortune admitted it. Roach even called him out.

Maybe all 3 have used them. Who knows? No one. But it gets absurd when people want to diminish these fighters achievements via heresay and their fanboydom.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...-out-in-court/

Comment

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
                    Fortune admitted it. Roach even called him out.

Maybe all 3 have used them. Who knows? No one. But it gets absurd when people want to diminish these fighters achievements via heresay and their fanboydom.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...-out-in-court/
                    Yep, I agree. I'm open to the idea that they have used them. It's when a fanboy starts throwing accusations then dodging questions about their own guy that it gets annoying. The jmm thread was basically me and Marquez fans asking repeatedly about fortune without any real response while some floyd fans started going nuts at pac. Was good time.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                      Floyd failing a drug test wouldn't get swept under the rug. it would be the biggest story in sports.
                      Yeah, they'd never sweep a drug test under the rug. That's never been done in history like a 100 times. That never happened with Lance Armstrong in the most publicised case in America.

Of course Floyd is drugged up. He has a private contract with USADA that stipulates that testing results (if positive) will only be sent back to the private employers and not the public. That's how Morales got to fight with Garcia. Why wont Floyd do VADA where there is CIR testing?

Comment

Working...
                      X