No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Maidana Getting Tough Sparring For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former world champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana is ready and confident for his rematch with Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. The two of them will battle on September 13th for the World Boxing Council (WBC) and World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight titles a the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather (46-0, 26 KOs) won a twelve round majority decision over Maidana (35-4, 31 KOs) in May of this year.

[Click Here To Read More]
    He is wasting time. The only actual way he could get some REAL training for Mayweather is to actually spar FMJ himself. Sorry Chino you will pick up another hefty paycheck and another loss.

Comment

Check out all the haters in this threads. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by sensi_many View Post
        He is wasting time. The only actual way he could get some REAL training for Mayweather is to actually spar FMJ himself. Sorry Chino you will pick up another hefty paycheck and another loss.
        Well you could say he's already had that...

Comment

Originally posted by sensi_many View Post
          Well the sparring partners he had for the first fight prepared him enough to the point alot of people felt maidana won.. in this camp i think he has better sparring partners to get him more ready for the rematch, that said floyd still beats him...

Comment

drenlou, your right 100%

It doesn't make a difference how hard he spars, it means nothing. Mayweather got this. I ain't paying for this crap. It's all about the Benjamins.

Comment

Mayweather won the first bout

Mayweather will win the rematch, plain and simple. Maidana is a sucker
              when it comes to fast elite fighters that move well. Speed kills, think
              Devon Alexander.

Comment

Getting tough sparring ......

What Maidana needs to get is those 2 new judges on his side because the 3rd judge, Dave Moretti, will be judging again and didn't like what he saw from Maidana including the early rounds which were Maidana's best rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  They aren't worried about Floyd hurting them, they know Floyd will seek to be evasive and fast. So Freddie knows what he's doing bring Mikey Garcia & Co in.
                  I was going to co-sign this post. Then I saw this...

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I was gonna say...damn Chino, what did they pay you off to only have a three week training camp or something? Dude must train for two or three hours and then crush 6 or 7 Modelos and a handful of tacos as a cool down.
                  You make it sound counter productive, lol, that's still burning way more calories than you're intaking though.

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  If you have haters you're doing something right.
                  Last edited by LoadedWraps; 08-22-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    I wish I had so many haters...but I know I have a few in here

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Not hating at all..but how is that tough sparring?
                      What a dumb fuking question that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X