No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Maidana Getting Tough Sparring For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Thats tough sparring?? old ass Forbes and 130 pound Mikey Garcia??
    Does it matter? No one can emulate Floyd's style anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former world champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana is ready and confident for his rematch with Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. The two of them will battle on September 13th for the World Boxing Council (WBC) and World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight titles a the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather (46-0, 26 KOs) won a twelve round majority decision over Maidana (35-4, 31 KOs) in May of this year.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Looks like he's ready ta eat lighting and crap thunder!

By "lightning" I mean Floyd's " over padded gloves".

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Does it matter? No one can *****emulate Floyd's style)))) anyway.
        When it comes down to sparring, shane mosely is the only one who could do it.

Comment

3 weeks out and he still has a muffin top

Comment

They Are Looking For Fast Hands & Feet; They Dont Need Big & Strong

They aren't worried about Floyd hurting them, they know Floyd will seek to be evasive and fast. So Freddie knows what he's doing bring Mikey Garcia & Co in.

Comment

Yeah Maidana looked pudgy at the first press conference. I see that his weight was the same for the 30 day as it was last time, but he looks bigger than last time in the tapes I've watched of him training. A lot of the fight depends on him being able to take the sort of body shots Floyd was throwing..he was really sitting down on a lot of those. AS far as his speed in training, I think it still looks good, esp on his right hand

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                3 weeks out and he still has a muffin top

How about Mikey looking as big as Maidana?
                Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                When it comes down to sparring, shane mosely is the only one who could do it.
                Nah. Broner and Berto got it down too.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Yeah Maidana looked pudgy at the first press conference. I see that his weight was the same for the 30 day as it was last time, but he looks bigger than last time in the tapes I've watched of him training. A lot of the fight depends on him being able to take the sort of body shots Floyd was throwing..he was really sitting down on a lot of those. AS far as his speed in training, I think it still looks good, esp on his right hand

Everybody at the Garcia gym says he looks a lot better for this camp, supposably he's throwing 100+ punches a round in sparring so maybe he's taking the Juan Diaz approach, come in flabby as hell and throw a million punches.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  How about Mikey looking as big as Maidana?

He's probably just as flabby as Maidana, lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Maidana still has love handles. Either he has some weird genetics or his diet is all wrong
                    I was gonna say...damn Chino, what did they pay you off to only have a three week training camp or something? Dude must train for two or three hours and then crush 6 or 7 Modelos and a handful of tacos as a cool down.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                      They aren't worried about Floyd hurting them, they know Floyd will seek to be evasive and fast. So Freddie knows what he's doing bring Mikey Garcia & Co in.
                      Freddie who, Freddie Garcia?

Comment

Working...
                      X