Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao can read that book and English isn't even his first language.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Why don't you read for him to flex your so-called freshmen year community college skills, if you were even admitted?

And you shouldn't be surprised one iota by anyone saying 'he's rich, who cares' because that is merely the produce of any capitalistic society. Where money goes above everything.
      Nah, no community college for me. I went to a tech school, but I wasn't the dumbass saying how ****** college kids are. That is true if you are some uneducated football player who gets passed through the system but you do realize that's literally only about 200-300 max when there are 20k+ kids at big universities. I didn't expect you to think about all that when you made your ignorant comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Apparently Mayweather came on 105.1 and tried to read a page of Harry Potter, but he struggled significantly...in fact it was downright shameful. Anyone got a recording of this? I follow Bloodstainlane on Twitter and he tweeted about it. Just wanted to see if anyone had any footage.

50 is cold man lmaooooo.
        Did he stutter like when Larry Merchant use to get him mad ?

Comment

• "I'm Floyd Mayweather and I've joined IHeartRadio for the Show Your Stripes movement to support the hiring of vets. Go to ShowYourStripes.org, a website that connects veterans with employees and helps businesses find candidates with the best training."

Comment

• BoxingScene is home to some of the meanest people on the internet. The pure joy you are showing because someone can't read is really ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              BoxingScene is home to some of the meanest people on the internet. The pure joy you are showing because someone can't read is really ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                You know what he means. SHO is ultimately not paying him for his reading skills or to read anything whatsoever. It is purely for his boxing ability. The only reason why you know of him now is for his boxing ability. And the minute the boxing ability is no longer present, SHO will cease paying him. It is no different than the NBA or other professional sports.

Once those players lose their ability, the sponsors drop, the league drops them. And they move onto the next.
                There is no need to keep going back and forth with these ignorant people on NSB. Common sense and logic is not within their grasp. Floyd can't read well. Who cares. 98% of you on these forums can't box and do not clear 10% of his yearly earnings.. It is what it is. I'm not even sure why this is even boxing news. People will hold on to anything bad about this man to somehow feel a victory over him. It is rather sad how low some of you on here get. Just keep making this man relevant right around fight time and help sell more tickets and ppv numbers for him. The same **** most of you complain about is the same **** you contribute to. Idiots...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  BoxingScene is home to some of the meanest people on the internet. The pure joy you are showing because someone can't read is really ****ed up.
                  *promptly beats hippie

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Nah, no community college for me. I went to a tech school, but I wasn't the dumbass saying how ****** college kids are. That is true if you are some uneducated football player who gets passed through the system but you do realize that's literally only about 200-300 max when there are 20k+ kids at big universities. I didn't expect you to think about all that when you made your ignorant comment.
                    You obviously haven't been, because you'd have first hand knowledge that there are tons of ****** college kids. Tons. Being in college, nor having a college degree, doesn't equate to being intelligent. At best you can call it being 'book smart.'

And most colleges are not HUGE universities with classes filled with 200 to 300 people (if that's what you were implying). Huge classes are not even the norm. There are many HUGE universities where the average classroom sizes are about 30 to 50. It all depends on the subject and class you are taking, and even the SCHOOL you are attending within the university.

Comment

• did he really go to the radio station to read harry potter or this is just a joke from OP??

Comment

Working...
                      X