This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Sorry, but come talk to me when you actually graduate.
    Talk to me when you actually get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Talk to me when you actually get in.
      Speak for yourself.

Comment

• This is sad

The problem with not knowing how to read is then you only learn by what people tell you and sometimes what they say is bull****. They could be simply mistaken or trying to flat out feed you lies to take advantage of you.

I can't believe SHO gave him all that money and he can't even read a simple radio drop

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          This is sad

The problem with not knowing how to read is then you only learn by what people tell you and sometimes what they say is bull****. They could be simply mistaken or trying to flat out feed you lies to take advantage of you.

I can't believe SHO gave him all that money and he can't even read a simple radio drop
          Because the money they gave him has nothing to do with his grammar.

I can't believe you couldn't work that out.

Comment

• LMFAO no surprise though, most boxers aren't very smart, many of them leave school at a early age and once they leave school and start making money they never go back

Comment

• I didn't know Mayweather would actually accept 50's challenge...

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Because the money they gave him has nothing to do with his grammar.

I can't believe you couldn't work that out.
                It actual does. Part of his job is to represent the company in a positive light and get more subscribers. How is hes supposed to do what when he can't even read a radio drop?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Speak for yourself.
                  Read for Floyd.

This thread is probably one of the best ever on here, I'm loving it. The humor part of Mayweathers fans defending him is hilarious but the people saying "He's rich, who cares." That's some of the saddest **** I've ever seen in my life, people are really that stupid nowadays, wow.
                  Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 08-22-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    It actual does. Part of his job is to represent the company in a positive light and get more subscribers. How is hes supposed to do what when he can't even read a radio drop?
                    You know what he means. SHO is ultimately not paying him for his reading skills or to read anything whatsoever. It is purely for his boxing ability. The only reason why you know of him now is for his boxing ability. And the minute the boxing ability is no longer present, SHO will cease paying him. It is no different than the NBA or other professional sports.

Once those players lose their ability, the sponsors drop, the league drops them. And they move onto the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Read for Floyd.

This thread is probably one of the best ever on here, I'm loving it. The humor part of Mayweathers fans defending him is hilarious but the people saying "He's rich, who cares." That's some of the saddest **** I've ever seen in my life, people are really that stupid nowadays, wow.
                      Why don't you read for him to flex your so-called freshmen year community college skills, if you were even admitted?

And you shouldn't be surprised one iota by anyone saying 'he's rich, who cares' because that is merely the produce of any capitalistic society. Where money goes above everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X