Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers Reply To 50 Cent is Cold as Hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman should be fighting Alexander next, if neither he nor Devon can get a fight with Khan or Brook. It is the most logical fight out there at the moment. That should have aleady have been made, what the hell is Al Haymon doing?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
      Can someone fill me in? What aspect of the relationship between 50 and his son makes this so offensive? I know little about him or his son.
      They have no relationship.

Earlier this year, when his son recently graduated HS, 50 was noticeably absent at the ceremony. 50 tried to blame his BM for not telling him the date of the ceremony, or not inviting him there. As if 50 couldnt manage to find that out on his own. Its always his BM's fault somehow.

50 is just a deadbeat daddy and whats funny is his son looks EXACTLY like him.

Comment

bu bu but fraud's wife and girlfriends as well as his boyfriends don't love him too.

pathetic...

Comment

Shots have been fired. Money that was cold. That was a little bit overboard. I still respect you money, but Damnnnnnnnn!!!!! Wow.

Comment

So Floyd pretty much admits he can't read.

Books give people paper cuts, healf comes ferst doe.

It would've been funnier if Mayweather actually came out on video with 50s son having him say he loves Mayweather, like the Will Farrell movie where he was a politician. Hiding behind twitter is pathetic. For all we know Mayweather paid a team of people to type that since we all know Mayweather can't read or write.
            Last edited by Death_Adder; 08-21-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              People have to realize that 50 built his career on beef. He's a natural instigator. He's been trying to bait Floyd for months. Floyd would be smart to continue ignoring him and keep winning. That's the only way to get the best of him.
              Finally... someone who gets it!\

Comment

Damn, Floyd went ham on 50

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Shots have been fired. Money that was cold. That was a little bit overboard. I still respect you money, but Damnnnnnnnn!!!!! Wow.
                  It was fake fam, it wasn't a real post from May. Some duped Photoshop ish.

Comment

People still falling for this ****? Why does this always happen a few weeks before a Mayweather fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Bernard Hopkins speaking on Floyd mayweather jr:
                      Damn. Never a big fan of B-hop but reading that he's earned my respect. This man has been around the block and seen it all at his age. He makes some great points here

Comment

Working...
                      X