Mayweathers Reply To 50 Cent is Cold as Hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Floyd should be focused on his camp right now and have no contact with the outside world.

Gonna be the hardest night of his career come September 13.

But damn, short of posting a video of Floyd's ex sucking his d***, I dont know how 50 comes back from that.
      I never heard of this video.

Comment

I don't think Floyd's alleged response is below the belt....Really people! to accuse the man of being illiterate? News flash: calling people a dope is not worse than calling them a bad father....

Floyd is smart enough to know what he does not know and hire people but....there are some serious problems with this thinking.

A) The IRS has some very smart "Al Harmons" that will always have a hand in Floyd's pocket as long as he makes earned income and as long as he gambles.

b) Al Harmon and the rest of Floyd's team...how loyal will they be when Floyd is no longer fighting? History tells us that the "Al Harmons of the world split and take when it is time. Floyd has no redeeming qualities that make good people want to defend him when his money starts running out.

Comment

reply to what? i totally missed the news i been too busy working wtf happened?

Comment

Working...
          X