No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez = Modern day Buster Douglas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
    What a ******, . Marquez was 35 and Casamayor was 37. Erik Morales was 35 and Danny Garcia was 24. And Morales still almost beat Garcia, .

Get over it. Marquez put your idol to sleep. And put Beercules' idol on his a$$.

so that must make Torrecampo and Katisdis HOFers then right? cuz they did the same thing

da****outtahere

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Like you're important enough to search through your **** posting history, NO thanks. I've seen you say it or say he's weak, ducking. HYPE JOB lol nitpicking B1tch huh? Maybe you didn't use the exact word "bum" but to come out and try and defend that you didn't discredit LSC is a blatant lie.
      I invited you to search through my posts where I called LSC a bum or hype job or cherry picker, you claim you saw it? Another lie.

I never said it, I just want him to step up in competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Casamyor was on the decline yes but at the time It was considered a tough and risky fight for Marquez.

You said;

"I can't believe someone mentioned a badly faded Casaymor as a good win for Marquez"

Well it was a good win for Marquez. But like I said you don't actually know the circumstances of the fight like you said. At the time it was considered a good competitive match up but of course you wouldn't know that. Which is why I questioned your claim of knowing the circumstances.
        casamayor was an old 38 year old over the hill fart who was talking up a big game but had nothing in the tank and he and everyone who knew anything knew it.

katsidis was never really good (very limited and tailor made for marquez) and juan diaz was exposed for not being good either.

tell me this, how many current world champions and hof'ers did marquez beat? and don't give me this "oh he should have a win against so and so".

marquez is a legendary cry baby, blatantly ducked a bunch of fighters, has a completely overrated resume (only really good win is beating a past prime pacquiao), and most likely is roiding too. all you marquez fanboys need to deal with.
        Last edited by Divine Hammer; 08-20-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          no...all im saying is he's not this bon-a-fide ATG that you guys make him out to be
          LMAO ok man, he not a HOF then. God damn it, this place. Theres only a few HOF that are going to come out of that retirement class in the next year or so. The top 3 are going to JMM, Pac, And Floyd. whether you like it or not. BHOP too if he finally retires. Am I missing anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I invited you to search through my posts where I called LSC a bum or hype job or cherry picker, you claim you saw it? Another lie.

I never said it, I just want him to step up in competition.
            step up in competition? At this point his resume is arguably better than rigo's. LIKE you said about JMM take donaire out of rigo's resume and what do you got? Take 1 person out of Leo's resume and who has the better fights?

Linares>Kokietgym

and this is supposed to be the lineal champ of the 122 division lol ITS BOBS FAULT DOE!!!!

Comment

LMAO ok man, he not a HOF then. God damn it, this place. Theres only a few HOF that are going to come out of that retirement class in the next year or so. The top 3 are going to JMM, Pac, And Floyd. whether you like it or not. BHOP too if he finally retires. Am I missing anyone else?

HOF, yes...this mythical Ray Robinson status that some like to put him in, no

Comment

• Marquez fought Pacquiao 4 times, KO'd him once and still doesn't get any respect from some of his fans. Yet we're to believe all Mayweather has to do is fight Pacquiao and everything will be forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  HOF, yes...this mythical Ray Robinson status that some like to put him in, no
                  SRR is considered TBE by many people, who in da fck said JMM was the best ever? Ill wait......

Comment

Like someone else said, Take away Donaire from Rigo's resume and what hes he done? fckng ****. Yet, in your minds Rigo is already an ATG and ahead of Marquez lmao
                    exactly they are haters. if tyhey want to claim pacquiao was the best of this decade and a guy beats him 3 times that guy is only just a good boxer noething. bullcrap if it wa sanyone esle they would have him on a pedestool

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      exactly they are haters. if tyhey want to claim pacquiao was the best of this decade and a guy beats him 3 times that guy is only just a good boxer noething. bullcrap if it wa sanyone esle they would have him on a pedestool

He beat him once....

Comment

Working...
                      X