Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Brook calls Khan Out, Khan Responds Direct from Studio.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    We all know why people in England don't like khan.....
    I know what your trying to say but it's not that at all, when he won a medal after the Olympics he was adored because he was down to earth and a nice kid, but over time he's got more and more deluded and ****y, like when he speaks in the third person it's so annoying, he needs to come back down to earth a bit, maybe it's all the money idk. Just look on twitter when you type Amir Khan in the word that comes up next to it is deluded so that's what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
      31 fights each

AmirKingKhan vs SpecialKBrook (Opponents)
      Khan - Wins 719, Losses 157
      Brook - Wins 622, Losses 917

I rest my case

Anyway this fight needs to get made.

Brook has now proved himself.

Khan vs Brook at Wembley.
      And this is supposed to be better than Pacquiao vs Algeiri?

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
        I know what your trying to say but it's not that at all, when he won a medal after the Olympics he was adored because he was down to earth and a nice kid, but over time he's got more and more deluded and ****y, like when he speaks in the third person it's so annoying, he needs to come back down to earth a bit, maybe it's all the money idk. Just look on twitter when you type Amir Khan in the word that comes up next to it is deluded so that's what people think.
        Give some examples of him being deluded and not down to earth....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Doesn't duck anybody? lol
          What about Breidis Prescott? Devon Alexander? Robert Guerrero?

**** A mere con, tell him to get to the back of the queue or go earn a title.

Lmao @ 5.30 of the vid
          Such jealousy & hate.

Feel sorry for you

Comment

Lol @ this stat, almost 350 of his opponents losses are from two journeymen he fought as he debuted.

Reality is at this moment in time Brook is a world champion - wasn't gifted it on a silver platter either and coming off a legitimate win over a top 5 fighter where Khans coming off near death experiences with **** lightweights a decade past their prime (and one who seemingly never had a prime) and bum ass Collazo's of the world.
            ''B-b-but Princess Khan beat Madonna and beat Judah (who hasn't?)''
            The guys actually done jack squat for about 5 years or more but get starched. The only thing of note hes done in those 5 years is carry Mannys gymbag.

Hiding behind Al Haymon avoiding everyone with an ounce of power, contemplating whether to fight Guerrero or Alexander but isn't sure as they actually might just have enough power to crack that porcelain.

I love Khantards with their pointless copy and pasted stats and bald statements only for A mere con to get knocked into orbit the following month and then they run away in shame. Happens everytime, doesn't it O/P? lol
            After Brook laces him I am sure Khan'll eventually talk to himself into another undeserved title shot (bit like Judah really ain't he?) and we will meet again

Comment

Khan had a bad bad time in studio.

Comment

I refuse to believe anything khan says. He just lies out of his ass

Comment

Khan looked a bit sad

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    I refuse to believe anything khan says. He just lies out of his ass

Atleast he's ready to fight anybody

And doesn't cherrypick his opponents like the guy in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                      The thing that gets me is, people are saying Khan will take Brook out but yet he failed to stop Collazo. I'm a fan of both but I'm speaking the truth when I say Brook will beat him badly late on, and don't forget most of the crowd will be on Kell's side, you only have to look at how he got booed at the Froch fight to see how much people don't like him, I was there live and it was bad!
                      Ofcourse the crowd will be on Kells side, most of the hooligan yob fans hate ******s or anyone that looks Pakistani.

Anyways that makes no difference, the fight needs to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X