No announcement yet.

Hernandez-Huck unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernandez-Huck unification

This is one of the best possible fights that can be made in boxing, IMO. Both guys are promoted by the same promoter... we SHOULD get this fight next for both guys! Sauerland needs to make this happen.

Hernandez got rocked a couple of times by Alekseev and looked shaky at times. Huck hits harder and has a better chin then Alekseev, so I am leaning towards Huck but if Hernandez is on his A game, I could see him outboxing Huck

Who wins?
    Hernandez
    16.67%
    Huck
    83.33%

The poll is expired.

Depends on which Huck shows up. If its the lazy one who fights 10 seconds of each round then Hernandez tools him. If its the busier explosive Huck I see him winning because Hernandez struggles under pressure.

Good fight both guys are very inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Depends on which Huck shows up. If its the lazy one who fights 10 seconds of each round then Hernandez tools him. If its the busier explosive Huck I see him winning because Hernandez struggles under pressure.

I agree. It would be very interesting.

I wish they would just make this happen next. It's long overdue.

Comment

not very likely that the fight is going to happen,
        both share the same trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          not very likely that the fight is going to happen,
          both share the same trainer.
          Eh. Good point

Comment

The Hernandez I saw today gets beat. But Huck doesn't look sensational night in and night out either.

I hope it happens next. I think its good for the cruiserweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              The Hernandez I saw today gets beat. But Huck doesn't look sensational night in and night out either.

I hope it happens next. I think its good for the cruiserweight division.
              As asgarth pointed out, they both have the same trainer. I wasn't even thinking about that, so I don't know how it would work.

But if they could figure something out... hopefully it happens. It would indeed be great for the division.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Depends on which Hernandez shows up too. The one that fought today was out of breath and ready to collapse after the 2nd round. He seems like the lazy type, not really bothering in the gym.

Comment

100% chance Hernandez gets knocked out. His weak chin couldn't handle 12 with Huck. But yeah, they aren't fighting - same trainer as was said.

Comment

Working...
                  X