No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Jacobs-Dmitry Chudinov in Talks For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Why do you have a Super champion, a Regular champion, and an interim champion all at the same weight? This is beyond ridiculous.
    The WBA has 3 champions in 6 of 17 weight classes.

Comment

Hope Chudinov chews through this phony and takes his toy belt away. Jacobs always loses to Dmitriys anyway...

Comment

Jacobs will stomp Chudinov. I imagine the odds will be good too.

Comment

Is this the champions leage or wha?Stupid WBA. This one thing i hate about boxing. Ecxiting fights, stupid titles. Its seems we keep seeing more more champions. I dont even know who is the best boxer in a division.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            You spelled TBA wrong
            Hahaha damn

Comment

This russian promoter Hryunov and his boxers shouldn't be allowed enter USA and his bank accounts must be arrested cause he does boxing events in Crimea, occupied territory by Russia.

Comment

If Jacobs beats chudinov, he'll avenge his first loss since Chudinov has the same first name

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  Quillin has to fight his mandatory- Korobov. There's nothing anybody can do about it.
                  I see, I wasn't aware of that. Oh well, these guys need to face each other after their next fights then.

Comment

Jacobs is going to beat Chudinov, IMO. This is a good fight for him to take.

Comment

Working...
                    X