No announcement yet.

Shafikov-Vazquez II (Who wins?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shafikov-Vazquez II (Who wins?)

Denis Shafikov is now the mandatory opponent for Miguel Vazquez.

Who wins the rematch?

I chose Shafikov last time, I was wrong. After another 4 months training with Freddy Roach.... I am choosing Shafikov again.

What do you guys think?
    Shafikov
    18.18%
    Vazquez
    81.82%

The poll is expired.

Shafikov by MK Fatality in round 5.

Comment

Vazquez wins. And Shafikov proved tonight that he is a very very good fighter, but Miguel Vazquez is special.

Comment

"Azúcar" Vazquez by another clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          Vazquez wins. And Shafikov proved tonight that he is a very very good fighter, but Miguel Vazquez is special.
          He is, indeed.

I think the extra training at Wild Card will prove the difference this time around. For Shafikov. He's hungry.

Comment

Well I see Vazquez getting robbed at the pay per view , you better add Mikey Bey to the poll

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              Well I see Vazquez getting robbed at the pay per view , you better add Mikey Bey to the poll
              Damn I forgot they're fighting tomorrow.

Is it possible to add another option? I don't think it lets me

Shafikov destroys Bey, IMO.

Comment

Shafikov won't be Titere's mandatory. Miguel Vasquez will probably fight someone else after he schools Bey.

I'd pick Vasquez in a competitive UD if the rematch happens. The IBF belt might be the toughest belt to grab at 135. His team should try to get him a title shot against another world champion. I heard Crawford and Figueroa are moving up to 140 right after their next fight. Go get these vacant titles!

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  Shafikov won't be Titere's mandatory. Miguel Vasquez will probably fight someone else after he schools Bey.

I'd pick Vasquez in a competitive UD if the rematch happens. The IBF belt might be the toughest belt to grab at 135. His team should try to get him a title shot against another world champion. I heard Crawford and Figueroa are moving up to 140 right after their next fight. Go get these vacant titles!
                  I just saw this on twitter.... I thought he was his mandatory?

And I agree with the IBF title being the toughest to win at 135. Shafikov vs. any top fighter at 135 would be a good fight.

Comment

Vasquez boxes his ears off again.

Comment

Working...
                    X