Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that with our without the PED's multiple cheats/illegal tactics ,ducking below waistline, excessive holding and handpicked officials?

btw in case you're unfamiliar with the queensberry rules of boxing then here is a link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marque...ensberry_Rules

it clearly states that ward has been bending the rules extensively and he's long due to a DQ, several point deductions and hard slaps across the wrists , maybe even banned from boxing , he could try the MMA though , he should call dana white?

Comment

Froch ko's him

Groves was beating froch way worse than ward ever could in the first fight

second fight froch adjusted and ko'd him

ward ducked the froch rematch because he knew he'd take a dirt nap

Comment

I'd say its an easy KO win for the Cobra.

There's no ash cloud to save Ward this time. Ward was well on his way to being stopped in the first fight, and if it was a proper 15 round fight, Froch would've won.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio* View Post
          Ward beats Froch any weight class.
          This, Froch is a very limited boxer and Ward beat him easily in the first fight, highlighting his limitations in that fight. Even Dirrell beat Froch bu was robbed by a home decision.

Comment

i bet if froch had headbutted dirrell and bit his ear off we wouldnt be hearing the end of it , if the ref didnt warn him ... but since its yankees in america its all good . TBE right?

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
              i bet if froch had headbutted dirrell and bit his ear off we wouldnt be hearing the end of it , if the ref didnt warn him ... but since its yankees in america its all good . TBE right?
              Lol i'm British and I thought Dirrell was the clear victor, Ward schooled Froch, Dirrell beat him and calzaghe would have beaten him easily.

Comment

a british hating king of england froch is not unheard of, dirrell didnt beat froch. A lot of people explained why so im not wasting time telling why dirrell lost, im sure you know dirrell. mainly lacks the heart of a champion

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
                  a british hating king of england froch is not unheard of, dirrell didnt beat froch. A lot of people explained why so im not wasting time telling why dirrell lost, im sure you know dirrell. mainly lacks the heart of a champion
                  Lol Froch Fanboys are hilarious

Comment

you should look at yourself in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Lol i'm British and I thought Dirrell was the clear victor, Ward schooled Froch, Dirrell beat him and calzaghe would have beaten him easily.
                      It was a close fight that could've gone either way.

Regardless, Froch retired as one of boxing's most respected warriors. Dirrell is a laughing stock.

Comment

Working...
                      X