Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Discuss.

Froch by KO/TKO
    18.39%
    Ward by KO/TKO
    6.90%
    Froch by UD/MD/SD
    5.75%
    Ward by UD/MD/SD
    67.82%
    Draw
    1.15%

The poll is expired.

Ward.

The only two fighters who beat Ward from 160-175 are Golovkin and Kovalev. IMO.

Comment

Froch. Just have a feeling his confidence is boosted. Plus hes been active and kicking ass. Since their last fight Ward has fought twice.
      Froch has fought 5 times...earning 4 KOs out of 5. Id say hes ready confident and will beat Ward.

Comment

I'm a die hard Froch fan and i do think he would have a better chance at beating ward now than when they fought in the super six final due to Ward's inactivity. However i still think ward would have too much for Froch, i think Andre Dirrell would give Ward a lot of problems. Maybe 2015 Ward Vs Dirrell can be made ? Froch Vs Golovkin ?

Comment

Depends on the stones.

We talking big ass boulders here or just some stones on the side of the road?

I'd rather see them fight in he ring TBH.

Comment

Ward beats Froch any weight class.

Comment

Froch by TKO. Froch is going to give it his all. This is his last chance at redemption. Don't be surprised if Froch TKOs Ward.

Comment

Ward would have two good hands this time. He wins even more handily.

Comment

Think it's time we stop talking about Andre Ward until he gets back in the ring. No more GGG is ducking him, no more Ward is ducking lhw. This guy is not a fighter at this point to me. He's a part time commentator for HBO and that's it.

Comment

Ward is 30 and still in his prime. Froch is about 37 so Ward has the edge there. Ward beat him easily before so I have to pick Ward to win on points.

Comment

Working...
                    X