No announcement yet.

Where's the Leo Santa Cruz outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Freaking Mijares? When was that guy last relevant? Herrera is a better opponent than freaking Mijares.
    he was making a come back . yeah most people thought dsg was going to plow through herrera and that didnt happen. my question is who is leo supposed to fight? his weightclass is stacked like DSG is .

Comment

Leo would be public enemy #1 for this clown opponent he's facing IF his dad talked mad ish to Khan saying some nationalistic ish only to see his son stop Khan in 4....then Leo's dad would've had to bad mouth the great Erik Morales only to his son KO him highlight reel style in 3.....then Leo would've had to beat the Iguana eating Machine for divisional supremacy proving everybody wrong including the united fan bases of the three fallen heroes....Leo gets a pass because he doesn't have three salty fan bases coming at his neck!!

Comment

Less people are defending this fight than defended Garcia/Salka. Go look at the thread about this fight. Damn near everyone hates it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most people have seen some outrage because of this fight. And rightfully so.

Not sure what you're crying about.

Comment

I like Leo, but he doesn't get a pass from me. Either fight Rigo, Frampton, Kiko, Quigg, Yamanaka, Moreno, Tomoki or move up to 126. But he's exciting so most will watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
              I like Leo, but he doesn't get a pass from me. Either fight Rigo, Frampton, Kiko, Quigg, Yamanaka, Moreno, Tomoki or move up to 126. But he's exciting so most will watch.
              People will watch because he's always on Mayweather undercards. All the people who buy Mayweather's PPVs will see this exciting 122 pounder and hear the commentating crew hype him up and assume he's the best because they don't know he's fighting 93rd ranked bantamweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                he has stepped up . his last fight was freaking mijares.
                Are you being serious?

Comment

Oh go have some sauerbraten and shut up already, Hanz.

Comment

Yeah it has been kinda quiet, everybody get labeled duckers all that BS but for some reason he gets a pass and they want to put all the blame on Al Haymon yet when other Al Haymon fighters are accused of Ducking IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT

I think the reason for the Silence is because most of his supports know he would lose to Rigondeaux, I am a fan of Leo Santa Cruz myself and yes despite being the WBC World Champion in his division I think he needs a few more fights as well but yes it should be qualified as a "DUCK" for now because not only are they in the same division and ranked #1 and #2 by most in that division but Rigondeaux is a Free Agent so it is no excuse as to why the fight can't happen

Comment

While I agree Manuel Roman is an absolutely pathetic choice for an opponent and Santa Cruz needs to get criticized for it, the standards are different.

We expect more from Danny who is recognized as the no.1 fighter in his weight class, who holds both the WBA, WBC and Ring Belts. So the expectations are much higher for him than they would be for someone like Santa Cruz who isn't even considered the best in his weight class or even 2nd best.

Comment

Working...
                      X