Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Bradley Thurman? Who would win...

Wasted
    Javier DeMundo would win. He would be the guy Thurman faces after Haymon steps in and says no to a Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Alvarado vs Chavez
      Ruslan vs Lundy
      Rios vs Bradley

Main event: pacquaio vs Hopkins
      CW of MW. Winner fights Joey C coming out of retirement followed by a fight against the re-animated corpse of Henry Armstrong.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I think he should rematch Ruslan, not too many choices.
        We'll Hank Lundy just posted earlier today that he got the call to fight Provodnikov on HBO. So Ruslan may be out.

Comment

I want Bradley in the mix with Golden Boy's WW's. A fight with Rios or Alvarado would be such a let down. I am getting a strong feeling that we are going to see Cotto face Bradley at 155. Not a bad fight though I'd love to see it at 150.

Comment

He just got 6mil he's got kids and a wife he's prbly enjoying some of his money and chilling he's reached that level where he can sit back a little plus wasn't he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He is waiting on Arum. The dude only wants to pit certain fighters against an inner circle of other fighters. It will be a Provid rematch or Alvarado....possibly Rios but they should announce something within the next month.
              He had surgery and is still in the Cotto running for dec

Comment

Waiting for a big shot. I hope its from golden boy

Comment

Tim Bradley was a sucker for re signing with Uncle Bob. He could be getting good fights over at Golden Boy instead he is in a limited situation in Top Rank.

Comment

His last 4 fights have been tough ones. He deserves an easy fight. I think he should fight Rios. Rios is a known fighter and has fought at 147, so it would be interesting. Bradley beats him easily though. Hopefully next year he can get another big fight. I have a feeling Arum is going to push Crawford to move to 147 and face Tim.

Comment

dude wanted to kill himself after pacquiao 1. people were brutal to him.

after provodnikov, he was treated with respect. i think the awful treatment of him has ended.

he probably just wants to be with his family, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X