Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And people were slagging off Quigg's next opponent?

I told everyone this would happen. Didn't expect his opponent to be THIS bad though but I guess I should lower my expectations with Heymon involved.

Comment

Another slap in the face in Garcia's case was that Peterson was on the undercard in a separate piece of trash fight. That's like them putting Rigo on this card also fighting in a showcase.

I blasted the August 9th card for the mismatches and I have to do the same for this one. My hate on Aug 9th was toward Haymon and Espinoza, not Danny Garcia, and this is just a continuation of this. There will still be Haymon apologizers that tell us about how "his fighters are getting paid doe" and that's all that matters. As a fight fan I believe in supporting the industry and I never thought I wouldn't buy a Mayweather fight but there is a good chance I stream this one. As long as Haymon is given the chance to control us fans will continue to pay the price.

Comment

This is really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          And people were slagging off Quigg's next opponent?

I told everyone this would happen. Didn't expect his opponent to be THIS bad though but I guess I should lower my expectations with Heymon involved.
          You and me mate… Someone actually accused me of "being too hard" on a "young" champion like LSC… now look at this *****. Frampton should kick his ass after the Kiko fight, for ****s and giggles. LSC can keep his weak ass belt, dude is the Omar Figueroa of 122...

Comment

Same guy who calls out Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
              Roman is a worse opponent than Salka, . No doubt about it.

But I think the circumstances surrounding Danny Garcia's situation, not the opponent, are the reason why Garcia got more hate than Santa Cruz will get.

Garcia cherry picked Herrera and got his a$$ whooped, then cherry picks a fight with the 130 pound Salka, then the Salka fight gets made at a catchweight of 142 pounds, then Garcia calls it a "legendary night". And he got paid $700K.

Santa Cruz isn't coming off of a loss, is only picking on an opponent one division lower than him (4 pounds), isn't fighting at a catchweight (as far as we know so far), probably won't call it a "legendary night" when he destroys Roman, and probably isn't getting paid $700K.
              And of course lsc is mexican and you support you countryman, such a hypocrite...

Comment

Something is obviously going on with Haymon, probably riding out his fighters contracts with GBP. Lucky for him that Showtime is more then willing to accommodate

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                  And of course lsc is mexican and you support you countryman, such a hypocrite...
                  LOL he won't admit it bro but you hit the nail on the head!

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    I simply stated why I think Garcia got more hate than Santa Cruz will get. Here's a for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      LOL he won't admit it bro but you hit the nail on the head!
                      Aw, was it the "cherry picked Herrera and got his a$$ whooped" part that made you mad?

Comment

Working...
                      X