No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    You know Al Haymon is **** when the alphabet title organizations make better mandatory fights. It's The Al Haymon way. Where is Dunn at I need to hear the spin justifying this ****.
    I didn't justify the last card. Like I said, al is involved in some good and some bad. I think the promoter bears some responsibility too.

It's clear, al isn't going to help gbp make profit while they are actively suing him. He is making gbp meet their obligations to their fighters while advising his non gbp affiliated fighters not to fight on the card.

Of course the fans are the unintended casualties as we always are.

Why Rigo v lsc is not the semi main on this card is ridiculous.

Comment

i've always said that he was overrated.

that said, he can be in good fights. that's half the battle. some of these guys are matched soft, and still boring when they get to the top. i think santa cruz is going to look good when he gets in with an elite fighter, and gets smashed.

Comment

When ****ing Scott Quigg is deemed too much of a risk, it's probably fair to say that you're in the wrong sport.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i've always said that he was overrated.

that said, he can be in good fights. that's half the battle. some of these guys are matched soft, and still boring when they get to the top. i think santa cruz is going to look good when he gets in with an elite fighter, and gets smashed.
          They are protecting him to try and set up a Santa Cruz/Mares all Mexico showdown.

Kind of like the homeless version of Barrera/Morales

Comment

Sadly all those mismatches are getting setup too make Oscar De La Hoya look bad

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              yes he is........
              Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              I'd like to thank my manager, Al Haymon.
              Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Absolutely. He is being kept very safe.

Comment

122lb and 160lb have some of my favorite fighters, but both divisions suffer from the same problem: the best isn't fighting the best. Santa Cruz vs. Quigg is what we should be getting, but instead they're fighting other people ON THE SAME DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  122lb and 160lb have some of my favorite fighters, but both divisions suffer from the same problem: the best isn't fighting the best. Santa Cruz vs. Quigg is what we should be getting, but instead they're fighting other people ON THE SAME DAY!
                  Can't fault Quigg. Hearn said he sent him an offer and we've heard nobody from LSC's team reply.

Comment

Once they saw Garcia-Salka drew 800k views and it was a full card of mismatches, they probably figured throwing at least one mismatch on a PPV card would be ok. As long as people are watching/buying this garbage, they will keep selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Once they saw Garcia-Salka drew 800k views and it was a full card of mismatches, they probably figured throwing at least one mismatch on a PPV card would be ok. As long as people are watching/buying this garbage, they will keep selling it.
                      We'll Tyson almost made half a billion fighting tomatoes

Comment

Working...
                      X