No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana 2: Full Undercard Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
    it's gonna be very interesting to see what showtime does after another flop.. before I get attacked by the Flo's.. flop in regards that it's a fact Showtime needs 1.1 buys to break even and we all now he's flopped in the guerrero and maidana fights.. even though the maidana fight had kahn and broner and Thurman and still did 850k.. wonder why the tards haven't called out the flo's on that.. Manny did 850k with timmy with zero undercard.. ha ha!! oops..

I just hope the main even is just as entertaining as the 1st one.. buck flo.. Maidana is P4P #1 action fighter.. never a dull fight (other than alexander).. soto karas, morales, josesito, mayweather, broner, Victoria.. all action/good fights..
    Please provide link, or some proof of the fact that you have. Im not disagreeing with what you are saying. Just as a business man myself it does not make any financial sense for Showtime to place themselves at such a high threshold for pvp buys to break even. Not in this economy, 1 mil buys is a blessing a superb showing its not done often so needing 1.1 to break even is ludicrous to me. But if there are some facts and links with proof and not just people pulling **** out of their ass, I would read that.

Other than that, **** floyd and **** pac for putting on these bull**** fights for the past couple of years. Love boxing, hate the politics and bull****.

Comment

This leaves me flaccid

Comment

What a crock of ****!! WTF is LSC doing? a guy ranked worst than Salka this is disgraceful

Comment

the only one that is mildly interesting is molina-soto. this undercard is on top rank level of ****iness, good lord.

Comment

The title should have been Floyd Needs Mexican Fans. Anyay, Mexican fans dont like to see a Mexican vs a Mexican unless itīs a must fight that everybody ants. We prefer to watch fights vs other nationalities or ethnic groups.

Comment

Molina vs Zorrita Soto will be a real fight mark my words, Molina will make it just that . Titere Vasquez vs Bey a 12 Rd chess match. I'm disappointed in Santa Cruzand though.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                The title should have been Floyd Needs Mexican Fans. Anyay, Mexican fans dont like to see a Mexican vs a Mexican unless itīs a must fight that everybody ants. We prefer to watch fights vs other nationalities or ethnic groups.
                In my humble opinion it's these types of racial driven comments that keep a black cloud lingering over boxing. Why can you not be excited for a fight regardless of what race the fighters are? My top 10 fav fighters currently consist of fighters that are afro-amero, hispanic and european because I am a boxing fan. I am not a white or black or yellow fan, i love all people and am willing to see my own go against my own, whether it's a tune up or a championship fight, simply because it's all part of the spirit of sport and competition. You should try and have a more open mind brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  This leaves me flaccid
                  I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                    But those fighters are no different then the bum he is fighting. Same level different name. They suck ********
                    Eddie Hearn is Scott Quigg's promoter. Not a fighter.

And Scott Quigg would have been a much better fight than this.
                    Last edited by Targaryen; 08-15-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Decent undercard. I remember a couple years ago when de la rosa was a hot prospect then he signed with don king and his career went down hill.

Comment

Working...
                      X