Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana 2: Full Undercard Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Worse. 93rd ranked bantamweight.
    Rigo was ducking doe, they building up bigger fights doe, he deserves it doe, it's a rocky moment like Salka doe, he need a KO doe

Comment

But Santa Cruz throws a lot of punches, doe. It doesn't matter who he fights as long as he has that 1000+ output.

Comment

these fighters deserve to be on ppv i just dont agree with their opponents,i think maybe angulo should have been left out because hes lost his last two but at the end of the day its about getting the public to buy this card and angulo is popular with mexican fans and santa cruz is getting there, they need to put them on to get more fans interested... vazquez doesnt deserve to be on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by hamada44 View Post
          They are clearly protecting LSC. Hes fighting a nobody. Scott quigg and eddie hearn were begging for the fight.
          But those fighters are no different then the bum he is fighting. Same level different name. They suck ********

Comment

lol..

it's gonna be very interesting to see what showtime does after another flop.. before I get attacked by the Flo's.. flop in regards that it's a fact Showtime needs 1.1 buys to break even and we all now he's flopped in the guerrero and maidana fights.. even though the maidana fight had kahn and broner and Thurman and still did 850k.. wonder why the tards haven't called out the flo's on that.. Manny did 850k with timmy with zero undercard.. ha ha!! oops..

I just hope the main even is just as entertaining as the 1st one.. buck flo.. Maidana is P4P #1 action fighter.. never a dull fight (other than alexander).. soto karas, morales, josesito, mayweather, broner, Victoria.. all action/good fights..

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              these fighters deserve to be on ppv i just dont agree with their opponents,i think maybe angulo should have been left out because hes lost his last two but at the end of the day its about getting the public to buy this card and angulo is popular with mexican fans and santa cruz is getting there, they need to put them on to get more fans interested... vazquez doesnt deserve to be on ppv
              Which is why they're on there... to draw Mexican fans in

Comment

This undercard is pure garbage. Santa Cruz fighting some guy with 17 wins and 2 loses. Vasquez although is extremly talented produces boring fights & Angulo is one beating away from sure permanent hospitalization. The only decent fight is Molina vs Soto and that's not even on PPV. People need to stop buying garbage like this and force these promotional company's to put on good cards.
                Last edited by kidaguilar; 08-14-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I didn't think it was possible, but Manuel Roman is worse than Rod Salka, . But hey, at least Roman is only moving up from 118 to 122. Salka moved up from 130 to 142, .

Angulo will ice De La Rosa to open the PPV, Vazquez will probably shutout Bey in a one-sided snoozer, and then Santa Cruz will ice Roman. No need to even watch any of these fights, .

Soto vs. Molina will probably be the most competitive fight of the night other than the main event and it's not even on the PPV card.

Comment

ZZZZZzzzz sorry but this is like last saturday's showcase except it's on ppv with a mega event heading it. Leo should be fighting Rigo, enough of the cashing out!

Comment

Man, **** that Santa Cruz fight. That's worse than Garcia/Salka. Why does this happen with every ****ing fighter I'm a fan of? Froch is the only guy in the entire sport that actually rewards his fans for being fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X