Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Nonito Donaire Receive So Much Disrespect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    33-2 (21 KO)
    4 Division World Champion
    Unified titles in 2 weight divisions
    Lineal Junior Featherweight champion

He took Darchinyan's 0 and beat Montiel who was on a huge winning streak and was ranked #7 pound for pound. Then he moves up to 122, unifies the titles again and beats Tokashi Nishioka to become lineal champion in that weight class. Yeah he lost to Rigo but why should anyone be penalized for that?

And what gets me is that its Rigo fans that do a lot of the **** talking. Why would you discredit your favorite fighters career defining win?

Like it or not dude will be a hall of famer when its all said and done and will be remembered as one of the great little guys of this era.

he was a great little man. he'd be a rough go for any 112 or 115 lber. probably 118, too. he was so freaking big. that was a huge part of his advantage. he had great power and a great chin in part because of his size.

he was also the hardest hitting 118 lber i've ever seen. i haven't seen enough of the historic 112 and 115 lbers to make the comparison with confidence, and would need to revisit the tape.

Comment

He's the most unfairly hated fighter on this site. Until recently, he was the 3rd most hated fighter, period. Everyone was merciless towards him for some reason.

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He's the most unfairly hated fighter on this site. Until recently, he was the 3rd most hated fighter, period. Everyone was merciless towards him for some reason.

I don't get it.

rigondeaux's harem of f#ggots.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          rigondeaux's harem of f#ggots.
          It's not just them, though. It was before that, too. Donaire has me and maybe 4 or 5 other people who ever bothered to show support. Everyone else ripped on him.

Something about Donaire just makes this site hate him.

Comment

the hate mostly comes from the rigo fanboys...they're mad that rigo's win over donaire didn't bring anything positive to his career. now he's without a major promoter and the networks refused to show his fights.

don't know why they hate him because clearly it's not donaire's fault.

the usual pachaters here also hate donaire...the pachate somewhat ricochets on donaire because they're both pinoys.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              the hate mostly comes from the rigo fanboys...they're mad that rigo's win over donaire didn't bring anything positive to his career. now he's without a major promoter and the networks refused to show his fights.

don't know why they hate him because clearly it's not donaire's fault.

the usual pachaters here also hate donaire...the pachate somewhat ricochets on donaire because they're both pinoys.

then you have pinoys who hate him because he's c0cky

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                then you have pinoys who hate him because he's c0cky

he openly quarreled with his dad...that's a nono in pinoy culture

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Posters on here are dumb and ******ed

1- if you lose you are exposed or shot or overrated

2-if you never lose you haven't fought anyone

it is ******ed
                  Once again Larry spittin truth.

*Guy loses or has tough fight*

NSB-"Ermahgerd I told you he ferking serks. HYPEJOB BUM!!!!!!!!"

*Guy is undefeated*

NSB-"Ermahgerd he hasn't ferght anyberdy. HYPEJOB!!!!!!!!"

I don't think people understand how hard it is to be world champion or to even be ****ing ranked.

Comment

That's actually true though.

Comment

Posters on here are dumb and ******ed

1- if you lose you are exposed or shot or overrated

it is ******ed
                      This a million times. Never wiser that this.

Comment

Working...
                      X