No announcement yet.

Article on Mayweather and his history of domestic abuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You've been on a lot of black isht lately. What's up with that?
    clearly i was joking with that comment and the other threads about the cops shooting an unarmed black kid, i was actually defending the kid! i also went on pac's thread and made fun of him so dont trip dunn.

i guess lately i just feel like NSB is full of crap. not like i didnt know this before but lately it just gotten to the point where im just like whatever. theres so much hate on here its crazy and its all driven by who the fans like as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
      It's not only black people, of course. But African Americans do tend to go out of their weigh to excuse their icons behaviors, and that is a stain upon them. Floyd should not be a black icon like African Americans have made him out to be, regardless of his accomplishments.

If another minority, say Pac was like this, he would not be Philippines icon. It's hard to deny that the African American community rarely critiques their own when something like this happens, case in point, Floyd.

Hell, why do you have him all up in your sig? Why do you support him so much? Because you don't care that he's a violent scumbag, and that is baffling to the rest of us. All communities need to be held to account, your actions speak volumes. And frankly it's disgraceful. Whether you mean to or not, but you are the one propagating the sentiment that African Americans are violent women beaters by blindly supporting Floyd.
      Manny had a baby by a prostitute while cheating on his wife...but yea that is cool

Comment

It's not only black people, of course. But African Americans do tend to go out of their weigh to excuse their icons behaviors, and that is a stain upon them. Floyd should not be a black icon like African Americans have made him out to be, regardless of his accomplishments.

If another minority, say Pac was like this, he would not be Philippines icon. It's hard to deny that the African American community rarely critiques their own when something like this happens, case in point, Floyd.

Hell, why do you have him all up in your sig? Why do you support him so much? Because you don't care that he's a violent scumbag, and that is baffling to the rest of us. All communities need to be held to account, your actions speak volumes. And frankly it's disgraceful. Whether you mean to or not, but you are the one propagating the sentiment that African Americans are violent women beaters by blindly supporting Floyd.

Oh, you mean the way people blindly love fighters like Arturo Gatti who not only had a history of beating his girlfriends, but also a longer rap sheet than Floyd. Or how people like you never mention Jim Lampley's legal issues with women.

Let's cut to the chase. The issue here is not about Mayweather beating women. It's about race with folks like you. Your response removes all doubt about that.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 08-14-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Do you really believe floyd is an icon in the black community?

You are the classic low intelligence, low information idiot that clowns on NSB who suggest this kind of stuff want to attract.

Sadly, not only do you believe it blindly, you regurgitated it thus giving it and them validity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            how in the hell a real warrior be proud of a scared coward?
            Because SRR was also a serial wife beater.... I would of thought you knew this considering SRR was just as famous for this as he was for his boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Oh, you mean the way people blindly love fighters like Arturo Gatti who not only had a history of beating his girlfriends, but also a longer rap sheet than Floyd. Or how people like you never mention Jim Lampley's legal issues with women.

Let's cut to the chase. The issue here is not about Mayweather beating women. It's about race with folks like you. Your response removes all doubt about that.
              I mean Edwin Valero killed his damn wife..carlos monzon beat and killed his wife but that is never mentioned ..scott harrison always beats his woman...but yea it is always black people..lets not forget Jack Dempsey

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                I mean Edwin Valero killed his damn wife..carlos monzon beat and killed his wife but that is never mentioned ..scott harrison always beats his woman...but yea it is always black people..lets not forget Jack Dempsey
                Monzon was even worse than Floyd. So was Valero.

Jake LaMotta was another one.

Before he became famous, he severely beat up and robbed an old man and left him for dead.

Floyd gets more attention because he's P4P #1 at the present time.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  majority does but who can blame them though? AA ladies is not the easiest to get along with...
                  Not their fault you can't handle all that ass and lip... Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, buddy.

But yeah, domestic abuse happens regardless of race color or creed y'all need to get over yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Manny had a baby by a prostitute while cheating on his wife...but yea that is cool

It was a "it's because Iam black" moment. Silly Troll won't you ever learn

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Not their fault you can't handle all that ass and lip... Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, buddy.

But yeah, domestic abuse happens regardless of race color or creed y'all need to get over yourselves.
                      Yeah it's because I can't handle their ass and lip.. I can't handle their lip that's for sure!! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X