Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mayhem" PPV undercard set - Angulo added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See tbh that card isn't looking that good at all... Not impressive one bit whatsoever!
    Not worth the high PPV price.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      You respond but then put him on ignore like a little b#tch for getting your feelings hurt

New Egnland 1 Inkanyamba 0

keep racking up those L's.
      He put him on ignore?

Inkanyamba:

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        You respond but then put him on ignore like a little b#tch for getting your feelings hurt

New Egnland 1 Inkanyamba 0

keep racking up those L's.
        Seriously? What a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He put him on ignore?

Inkanyamba:

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Seriously? What a pussy.
          Can't really blame him dude willingly takes a beating every day.

Comment

It's smelling like Angulo is going to be fed to Jacobs or get a title shot against Quillin. Yet again Haymon making sure his fighters fight faded smaller fighters.

This PPV sucks. I won't be surprise if Maidana only gets paid $125k so they can pay the Mayweather tab.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana II
              Miguel Vazquez vs. Mickey Bey
              Alfredo Angulo vs. James De La Rosa
              John Molina vs. Humberto Soto

That's the official PPV card, they may move Molina vs. Soto to Sept. 11th FS1 card if they can get Leo Santa Cruz on the card instead but I'm sure Showtime Sports is being very careful this time with how much money they're spending this time. They want to break-even this fight.

Comment

WAR PERRO!!!! WOOF WOOF!!!!! And needless to say... GUERRA MAIDAAANAA!!!! This is blood, sweat and more blood!! LET'S ****ing put on a ****ing massacre for the MGM that night. The slaughterhouse, MGM GRAND baby!!! Blood everywhere!!!!

WAAAARR!!!!!!

Comment

WAR PERRO!!!! WOOF WOOF!!!!! And needless to say... GUERRA MAIDAAANAA!!!! This is blood, sweat and more blood!! LET'S ****ing put on a ****ing massacre for the MGM that night. The slaughterhouse, MGM GRAND baby!!! Blood everywhere!!!!

WAAAARR!!!!!!

Comment

Pretty shi##y card I won't be being this card or the shi##y Pac card f##k both of them.

Comment

What a piece of **** card. This is the worst Mayweather undercard in like ever. There's usually one fight on paper that I always look forward to in a Floyd fight. This is trash.

I think this pretty much means Maidana will get paid more than the first fight. They're cutting funds from the undercard to give it to Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X