Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime reach out to artist Dan Cassarro for Mayhem artwork. Look at his response.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    I'm not mad I just know that if I drew ****ty paintings all day long and could get the opportunity to go to a mega fight for free I'd be on it faster than a Puerto Rican chick.
    Maybe he likes money more than boxing...you ever think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      They said "the winner." That being said this does happen quite often, people asking for free art projects without pay and being given a package should they "win." It happened to a friend of mine and the Life is Beautiful festival (think coachella) and they wanted her to make like 10 different art concepts that they would use. If Haymon was the guys manager he would have asked they pay the guy too, but apparently that doesn't matter to you because he doesn't have Al Haymons c*ck in his mouth like you do. I bet you if it was Manny who asked for this and a black guy turned him down you would be all over Manny for not coughing up the dough.

Also, did you want this email because you sound mad as **** for something that has zero affect on you.
      but artist is racist because he dont wanna draw mayweather doe

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        Maybe he likes money more than boxing...you ever think of that?
        Selling your ringside ticket for nearly 10 grand > than selling your painting for some pocket change.

Comment

They asking him to work for free?

Comment

Selling your ringside ticket for nearly 10 grand > than selling your painting for some pocket change.
            No guarantee hell win then his paintings will have been a waste of time.

Comment

He's gonna get even more attention for doing this.. Inkyamba... Artists are who they are.. You, me may jump at a chance like this but there are people who rather do something different with their time and art.

He seems very successful and is living the way he wants too. Can't hate on success.

He did go kinda hard on showtime though, he must have felt very disrespected.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                Lol Inkanyamba sounds mad

saying no to showtime hurts his feelings...

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
                  He's gonna get even more attention for doing this.. Inkyamba... Artists are who they are.. You, me may jump at a chance like this but there are people who rather do something different with their time and art.

He seems very successful and is living the way he wants too. Can't hate on success.

He did go kinda hard on showtime though, he must have felt very disrespected.
                  Of course he went hard, they seem to be asking him to work for free but as a business person he should have exercise a more business attitude. But whatever works for him I would say.

Comment

All I take from this is that kid is an idiot. He'll be drawing his little nerdy paintings while others are in attendance enjoying a great fight.
                    I agree with his premise about getting paid, but to post the email on social media makes him seem like a lame who's sacrificing a long term relationship, for short term notoriety. Unless the guy is someone major in the animated graphics art section of the media world, how can putting Showtime i.e CBS Corperation on blast for acknowledging his work be beneficial to his future business opportunities. He could have gracefully declined in private, but the way he went about it like it was some public victory says more about him, then them.

Comment

Seems they were asking for a design and then vote on winner. Not sure if it's free but I get the don't work for free quote cause I Used to be that way when I started but passing up on an event where your work has the potential to be a part of a worldwide fight is just plain ******. This is where he can shine but choose to be an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X