No announcement yet.

I've warned people but they don't listen. Small head = Weak chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
    ??? You need Specsavers mate, Khan and Brook have Peanut heads, Maidana has a medium sized head.
    Maidana has a small head and average chin. They're not linked though.

Devon Alexander is another example of a guy with a relatively small head and great chin.

Just use that small brain of yours for once, there are countless examples that prove the theory wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      Maidana has a small head and average chin. They're not linked though.

Devon Alexander is another example of a guy with a relatively small head and great chin.

Just use that small brain of yours for once, there are countless examples that prove the theory wrong.
      Devon Alexander has a huge head wtf??

Some of you guys need to get your eyes checked out.

Comment

Skull density is the major factor in punch resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
          Pacquiao has taken some huge shots over the years you dolt.
          Like this soft touch baby jab that left him dizzy and cross eyed? Pacman has no chin dude who gets dropped by a soft touch jab unless you are kimbo slice?

Comment

lol his head is only slightly bigger than Maidana's...

Comment

Too unscientific to ever be taken seriously. One you would need some sort of objective way of deciding what is a 'small head'. I'm sure Ortiz, Porter, Thurmans heads are bigger than Mayweathers.

I don't particularly think Brandon Rios has a huge head either. Wladimir has a huge head so did Lennox, neither has iron chins. Alexis Arguello had a great chin, tiny head. Pretty sure Tommy Morrison had a big ol' noggin, rubbish chin. Too many variables.

Comment

Dude, Alexanders head is tiny. Its like a very narrow, long, skinny head.

Comment

I tend to agree to a small degree, mostly by looking at Golovkin's and LaMotta's huge heads(LaMotta's looks like an alien's head). However, like others have said, there are too many exceptions to this rule for it to be considered valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Too unscientific to ever be taken seriously. One you would need some sort of objective way of deciding what is a 'small head'. I'm sure Ortiz, Porter, Thurmans heads are bigger than Mayweathers.

I don't particularly think Brandon Rios has a huge head either. Wladimir has a huge head so did Lennox, neither has iron chins. Alexis Arguello had a great chin, tiny head. Pretty sure Tommy Morrison had a big ol' noggin, rubbish chin. Too many variables.
                    yeah Booty dew is tripping because Rios has a tiny head and a slack jaw lol but he can take a punch, So rios proves the theory that have a strong jawline or square jaw and wide face helps you take a better punch.

Pacman also defies that logic, he can't take a shot but he has the perfect face and jaw shape for a boxer if you go by the theory, yet he got iced by Marquez.

Rios has the weakest looking jaw and he can take a punch usually guys who don't have strong jaws go down easy but Rios doesn't.

This why the logic of someone having a big head and wide face and jaw doesn't prove someone has a strong chin.

Look at Pacquiao and Rios, if you were too look at each you would expect Pacman to have an iron chin he has the wide square jaw, the big head, and Rios has a unsymmetrical jawline with a pointy chin and small head, yet Rios can take a punch and Pac cant.

Comment

I didnt realize so many were going around measuring fighters domepieces. Perhaps they should start putting cranial circumference in the tale of the tape.

Comment

Working...
                      X