Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've warned people but they don't listen. Small head = Weak chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Marquez? He goes down in like every fight but would you say he has a big head or a medium sized dome?

Comment

Danny Garcia has a great chin. Took all the shots matthysse threw.

Comment

You also forgot that, small and pointy chin = weak chin too.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          The theory is bull**** btw, I can name you loads of fighters with small heads and good chins.
          Yup, that theory is complete horse *******, it is. Not only that, his examples are even more nonsensical.

Take a look at a pic of Brook and he does not have a small head AT ALL. Take a look at Khan, his mug actually looks bigger than normal if anything.

Comment

Ray Leonard's head isn't really that big.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              You also forgot that, small and pointy chin = weak chin too.

End of argument.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post

End of argument.
                Exactly.

Forgot to put /sarcasm.

It was one of the myths floating around when Rigo was gonna fight Donaire.

"Rigo has a small head and a tiny pointy chin so he will be KOed."

Comment

My head is large but my chin kinda weak. I think its a combination of things and not as black and white as big head = good chin and small head = bad chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Matthysse doesn't have that big of a head and has a monster chin.

Pac has a huge head and can be sparked out by shots he doesnt see.

Alexander has a great chin and a huge head.

I think you are 75% right, with their being plenty of exceptions.
                    He just got knocked down in back to back fights by the only two puncher's he's faced. Judah and Alexander aren't known as big punchers, Peterson said so himself he's not a big puncher. He's only faced two guys who can punch and both knocked him down. Ajose, Soto, Dallas, neither of these can punch like that either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      He just got knocked down in back to back fights by the only two puncher's he's faced. Judah and Alexander aren't known as big punchers, Peterson said so himself he's not a big puncher. He's only faced two guys who can punch and both knocked him down. Ajose, Soto, Dallas, neither of these can punch like that either.
                      He was never hurt in any of those, and the Garcia kd is questionable as is the 2nd Molina kd.

Matthysse didnt even think it was a kd in the Garcia fight. He got ht on the temple as he was trying duck back under the ropes.

Molina and Garcia landed flush a fewother times to no avail.

Comment

Working...
                      X