No announcement yet.

GGG graffiti in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    DT: I lied. I forgot to ask you about Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin. How does he fare against the triple G?

AS: They offered him a huge amount of money to fight Gennady on July 26 but for some reason his team turned down the money. I know that sounds crazy but that was during the Golden Boy/ Schaefer era. Now that (Richard) Schaefer is gone, there may be more of a possibility making the fight.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler-080814.htm

2:48
    Funny after the whole make me an offer stuff

Comment

Wow, Quillin turned down a fight for July 26th before Geale deal was made

This was after the whole send us a deal b.s, haha. I hope Korobov whips him. Looks like they have to face him now that Purse bids have been ordered. I hope Korobov rips the belt from that measly weasel

Originally posted by King- View Post
      DT: I lied. I forgot to ask you about Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin. How does he fare against the triple G?

AS: They offered him a huge amount of money to fight Gennady on July 26 but for some reason his team turned down the money. I know that sounds crazy but that was during the Golden Boy/ Schaefer era. Now that (Richard) Schaefer is gone, there may be more of a possibility making the fight.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler-080814.htm

2:48

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        So any fighter can claim to "fight like a Mexican" and get all this love and recognition?

Why not have him come out with a Mexican flag in his next fight too while they're at it? They already did it with that Russian kid from the Garcia gym.
        Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Oh like Floyd does? he fights on cinco de mayo and wears the mexican flag colors and a sombrero.

lol total ownage! now burn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post

The irony of your sort complaining about others pulling out the race card.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            I'm sure that's fan made, but it got me thinking that would be an awesome way to promote a fighter. These mysterious portraits appearing all over town.
            not a bad idea, they should use the pic from your avi, that one is awesome

Comment

He does it to rally the Hispanic crowd against him, not for them to cheer him on. If that were the case he'd have a large group of Mexican supporters, but they boo him. And he's wearing Reyes because Oscar made him wear them.
              Yeah Oscar made him wear them but it was negotiated in the contract before it was signed not the fawking day of the fight

Comment

So any fighter can claim to "fight like a Mexican" and get all this love and recognition?

Why not have him come out with a Mexican flag in his next fight too while they're at it? They already did it with that Russian kid from the Garcia gym.
                Like when Floyd came out in Mexico colors and the sombrero. Good idea.

Comment

why is there a specific fan base/group of people who hate golovkin so much?

Comment

Working...
                  X