No announcement yet.

GGG graffiti in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    And? 160 is arguably *the* shittiest division in boxing. Golovkin's last five opponents are collectively 9-6 in their last three fights. Real ATG stuff Triple Duck is doing over there @ HBO...

I love how GGG haters believe the only thing he could possibly do to legitimize himself is beat Andre Ward. Nothing less than that would satisfy them.

Pertaining to this thread, people should take that image and make it go viral ala the "doge" dog. Good Boy memes should be rampant across the web. K2 better get on that

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      So any fighter can claim to "fight like a Mexican" and get all this love and recognition?

Why not have him come out with a Mexican flag in his next fight too while they're at it? They already did it with that Russian kid from the Garcia gym.
      Yeah. I'm gonna start a group "mexican fans for 3g" here on the scene just to show how much we respect we have for gennady

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Oscar made him wear those.
        True, but did he die (no wonder mufukas is dying from the horse hair gloves)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          Call me when your hero gives up his crusade against TOMATO CANs and fights someone with a pulse.

I'm not holding my breath...
          OK, so has GGG now proven himself as the top MW in the world? Perhaps you want to suggest an appropriate opponent for this can crusher? Anyone at 160 on your long list?

I can actually understand the rationale for pursuing MW unification... but yeah, any fights outside of mandos and unifiers are now pretty much irrelevent for Golovkin @160 and I'm more than willing to add my voice to those who think he should be stepping up to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
            Calm down Cisco.
            ; )

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
              I love how GGG haters believe the only thing he could possibly do to legitimize himself is beat Andre Ward. Nothing less than that would satisfy them.
              I find it interesting that whenever the topic of Golovkin's opposition comes up - the first the Golovtards want to do is mention Andre Ward's name. Penis envy?

I'm sorry, Golovtard, but numbers DO NOT LIE. Your hero's last five opponents collectively went for 9-6 in their last three before getting in the ring with Triple Duck.

Call me when your hero fights someone with a pulse. We already know it wont be Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                OK, so has GGG now proven himself as the top MW in the world? Perhaps you want to suggest an appropriate opponent for this can crusher? Anyone at 160 on your long list?

I can actually understand the rationale for pursuing MW unification... but yeah, any fights outside of mandos and unifiers are now pretty much irrelevent for Golovkin @160 and I'm more than willing to add my voice to those who think he should be stepping up to 168.
                Well, Triple Duck can start by fighting Quillin. He also would have gotten some respect and mileage for fighting Lara when Erislandy called him out. It's much too bad Golovkin just covered his eyes and ears then proceeded to continue on his crusade against TOMATO CANs...

Comment

Originally posted by ElCuchillo View Post
                  GGG haters are ****ting themselves they don't want him to get any bigger

If you notice, these "haters" all seemed to be linked by a common support of one fighter in partcular. It seems they resent the fact that a boxer of a totally opposite style to their idol, of a completely different skin complexion to their idol, is garnering widespread support among boxing followers.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Oh like Floyd does? he fights on cinco de mayo and wears the mexican flag colors and a sombrero.

Oh damn, ethered. Love this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
                      If you notice, these "haters" all seemed to be linked by a common support of one fighter in partcular. It seems they resent the fact that a boxer of a totally opposite style to their idol, of a completely different skin complexion to their idol, is garnering widespread support among boxing followers.

Comment

Working...
                      X